does anybody know
curious1

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Aug 14, 2010
i met a guy named phillip the other day at some gas station or car wash or something and he seemed real nice does anybody know anything about him
Cherri Bomb

Logan, WV

#2 Aug 31, 2011
curious1 wrote:
i met a guy named phillip the other day at some gas station or car wash or something and he seemed real nice does anybody know anything about him
Don't waste your time honey! If this is Phillip Nagy, which it probly is, he's a pretty good munipulater and will lye to you about everthing! Yeah he SEEMS nice, but i'd stay away!
phillip nagy

Peach Creek, WV

#3 Sep 1, 2011
and yes this is phillip nagy the other is not so fuck you and im gglad 2 no that i have followers like you cause how in the hell do you know anything about me and just please tell me your name ..yes the one talking shit cause i dont think you will talk shit in front of my face.and 2 the lady sorry for the cussing but who ever wrote that about me has realy got me pissed.
1 post removed
Anonymous

Hurricane, WV

#5 Nov 29, 2011
go phillip it ur burfday....go phillip its ya burfday..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Switzer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friday Night Football 1 hr Confused 7
Ike Amburgey 1 hr Bart 1
Little Chris from holden stealing again . 1 hr bad bitch 15 5
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Trunketeer 12,126
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 2 hr Trunketeer 3,054
Create your own Forum 2 hr tja 745
Our Pitiful Roads 3 hr concerned citizen 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Switzer Mortgages