Why do women get fat two years after ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NO Representation

Jacksonville, FL

#47 Dec 27, 2012
lover girl 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have notice that Men are totally different than what they use to be. I know that the men today carry different roles then what would of been expected of a man say 50 years ago. If my Dad was living he would of not agreed to Men being at home while his wife went to work. I was raised old school. If my Dad had lived to see me work he would of not liked it and seen that my Ex was home and not helping. It is different. Bashing a man is not my style, unless he deserves it.
You are correct. Men have changed. Evolved would be a better word to describe it I think. They have evolved into wimpy little serf's that bow and scrap for the least amount of sex or affection possible...pathetic.
2 posts removed
Ex-wife

Chicago, IL

#50 Jan 14, 2013
I gained 30-40 pounds while married to my ex-husband. I was suppressing feelings and felt that my needs weren't being met. We argued alot, stop communicating, grew apart, nitpick each other over every mistakes, and one day my husband said he wanted a divorce. I later realized he was having an affair with his high school ex-girlfriend. I think you should see a marriage counselor, join a gym, get a nutritionist, and see a doctor for depression pills for your wife. Now I wish I did that sooner and could have prevented our divorce.
OMG

Canal Winchester, OH

#51 Jan 18, 2013
Married Man wrote:
Ive been married two years and my wife has gained 30 pounds each year. WHEN DOES IT END?
Maybe your looking for a trophy wife someone you can put on the mantel and knock the breathe out of her just have her to look at. You sound like a real winner your self too. Man get with it grow up you loser.
hey hey hey

Charleston, WV

#52 Jan 23, 2013
dumbass wrote:
Maybe after 2 years she realized what a piece of shit she has and just don't give a damn anymore, I am sure you are a prize to put such on here.
Yeah, she probably is depressed with this guy! He would suck to live with.
hey hey hey

Charleston, WV

#53 Jan 23, 2013
Ex-wife wrote:
I gained 30-40 pounds while married to my ex-husband. I was suppressing feelings and felt that my needs weren't being met. We argued alot, stop communicating, grew apart, nitpick each other over every mistakes, and one day my husband said he wanted a divorce. I later realized he was having an affair with his high school ex-girlfriend. I think you should see a marriage counselor, join a gym, get a nutritionist, and see a doctor for depression pills for your wife. Now I wish I did that sooner and could have prevented our divorce.
Honey, I get what you are saying about maybe wishing you had tried harder in ways, but if that man loved you the way a husband should, 30-40 pounds would not have mattered. If he was stepping out with the ex, it is only because he wanted to, maybe he was always a cheater, and you knew it deep down, and got depressed. I get that we can all try harder, but seems like you have blamed yourself enough. Just know what he did was wrong, nothing you said is an excuse for his behavior, you can do better, screw him!
Just sayin

Coraopolis, PA

#54 Mar 21, 2013
Hey wrote:
Wait till you been married 10 yr and she starts losing that 30 pounds a yr and you are working your azz off to support your family and she is running around with a deadbeat while you r at work..........you just think you got problems
couldn't have said it any better. Losing weight is the best revenge. Men don't have to carry a baby around in their uterus for nine months and gain 30 to 50lbs. My husband has no hair and I tell him I can always lose the weight but you will never grow your hair back!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Switzer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election in November 1 hr nevertrump 8
should minimum wage go to $15.00 per hour? 3 hr Thegreenmanalishi 2
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 14,749
Social Security Checks 6 hr Meee 4
Bruce and Helen 7 hr Mel 3
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 13,478
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 4,001

Switzer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance