Why do women get fat two years after ...

Why do women get fat two years after marriage?

Posted in the Switzer Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Married Man

Lubbock, TX

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Ive been married two years and my wife has gained 30 pounds each year. WHEN DOES IT END?
1 post removed
silly

Portage, MI

#3 Dec 7, 2012
They also lose the weight too, men gain weight also. It's ok for you to gain it but not her? You married her cause you love her. No you don't keep someone on the side, pill hoes look run down and carry things you may not want.

Howards_Johnson

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Maybe you're so lousy in bed that eating is her way of satisfying herself.
See A Doctor

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Married Man wrote:
Ive been married two years and my wife has gained 30 pounds each year. WHEN DOES IT END?
She should see a doctor. That's a significant weight gain in such a short time and is going to damage her health just like its starting to damage your marriage.
hey hey hey

Logan, WV

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Married Man wrote:
Maybe depression. A lot of women do gain, pregnancy could be a factor.
dumbass

Bruno, WV

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Maybe after 2 years she realized what a piece of shit she has and just don't give a damn anymore, I am sure you are a prize to put such on here.
Just a girl

Gilbert, WV

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Some men are better than others. And then, there are those men who think they're too good for a bigger woman. If I were a man, I'd rather have a woman with a little bit of weight, than skin and bones.
Just a girl

Gilbert, WV

#9 Dec 10, 2012
I don't really know what I would want. I've dated a bigger guy before. But every guy after that has always been skinny. But if my husband happened to gain wait. I would still love him anyway.
Hey

Paintsville, KY

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Wait till you been married 10 yr and she starts losing that 30 pounds a yr and you are working your azz off to support your family and she is running around with a deadbeat while you r at work..........you just think you got problems
1 post removed
ronone

Masontown, PA

#12 Dec 10, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … Accidental Baby Bailout is why,,,next.

“Chummin' for Tards”

Since: Oct 09

Everywhere!

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Just a girl wrote:
Some men are better than others. And then, there are those men who think they're too good for a bigger woman. If I were a man, I'd rather have a woman with a little bit of weight, than skin and bones.
Spoken like a true fatty.
2yrs

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 11, 2012
My two year anniversary is approaching and I am the same size I was before the wedding. I would think if a women put on a tremdious amount of weight in such a short time it's because she either has some kind of medical problem causing the weight gain or because she's unhappy with her life which would reflect on the husband. You marry a person because you love them not because of their appearance. If you really cared about your wife you wouldn't more concerned with her health and happiness rather than her appearance. If your concerned with anything other than her health and happiness then you don't deserve to have a wife.
Just a girl

Gilbert, WV

#15 Dec 12, 2012
KRAKEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true fatty.
Something to say to my haters “Kiss my fat [email protected]!” I'm not afraid to take on all the nasty comments. Don't misunderstand me, I would be a liar if I said I wouldn't like to be a perky-breasted, glossy-haired, five foot seven, size 2, but I'm not. I'm an intelligent, funny, happy, five foot, size 16, funny looking ACTUAL WOMAN!!

Now have you look in the "Mirror"?????
need to know

Logan, WV

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Just a girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Something to say to my haters “Kiss my fat [email protected]!” I'm not afraid to take on all the nasty comments. Don't misunderstand me, I would be a liar if I said I wouldn't like to be a perky-breasted, glossy-haired, five foot seven, size 2, but I'm not. I'm an intelligent, funny, happy, five foot, size 16, funny looking ACTUAL WOMAN!!
you go woman i like a thick woman not no skinny woman that thinks she looks good cause most dont look good at all an theres a difference in fat an thick
Jenneth

Yawkey, WV

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Oh honey. Next thing you know she'll be gaining 100 more and then she'll be rolling off the couch and rolling to wal mart instead of walking to the vehicle and driving there. You might want to build a wall in the middle of the bed so she dont roll over on ya ass!
lady

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 16, 2012
Because men get tired of their women and stop paying attention to them in the way that they want it, and they get depressed...weight gain comes with the depression.
cupid

Logan, WV

#19 Dec 17, 2012

i love it!!!! i am 5 foot and size 18 lol and i love me. drives my husband nuts because i will not loose weight,lol. no serious health problems because of weight and i refuse to look like a barbie doll. i really feel sorry for his wife because she is so much more than how she looks. what a looser.
Just a girl

Gilbert, WV

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Why do people say a guy who would date a fat girl has no self respect, That may be the case with some men, but why is it so hard for people to believe that there are men out there for whom appearance isn't the most important thing to look for in a woman.. Saying that the only guys who would date fat girls are the ones who know they can't do any better implies that a woman's entire worth is wrapped up in her looks and that's the ONLY thing a guy would choose a girl by. That is offensive to any woman no matter what her size honestly for the fat girls, it implies that no matter how smart, kind, and funny they are, they're worthless because of the extra pounds, and for the thin and pretty girls, it implies that none of their other good qualities matter, just their appearance. It seems really unfair to make larger women think they're worthless in the dating world just because some shallow men wouldn't bother to get to know them based SOLELY on their appearance. Honestly I think any woman would be better off without this kind of man even for a slim, attractive girl, would she really want to be with a man who "loves" her primarily because of her looks, That is not real love, that is shallow bull crap....
2 posts removed
Yes

Pikeville, KY

#23 Dec 21, 2012
Married Man wrote:
Because Husbands stop paying them attention.
cupid

Logan, WV

#24 Dec 21, 2012
i guess i am stubborn because the more u want me to do the more i refuse! if all he is concerned about is her looks he should have never married her. she is much more than a pretty face, hopefully she realizes this before she invests too much time,money and energy into a looser like this guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Switzer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who should be the next SHERIFF of Logan County ... 8 hr yay. 19
Nakeda Shepard 10 hr knows first hand ... 7
Jacob's dad 11 hr Hillbilly 2
nick 11 hr Babydoll 4
News Ojeda to announce run for U.S. Congress - 12 hr NewGuy 31
Chief Logan Park Road 14 hr Streetcar 14
EAM Christina Stratton 19 hr RebelAirForce004 8

Switzer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance