Trio says woman was raped by Logan de...

Trio says woman was raped by Logan deputies, Chapmanville officer

There are 166 comments on the The West Virginia Record story from Oct 14, 2009, titled Trio says woman was raped by Logan deputies, Chapmanville officer. In it, The West Virginia Record reports that:

Two anonymous Logan County men and an unidentified woman claim the woman was raped by three intoxicated Logan County sheriff's deputies and a Chapmanville police officer after leaving a Logan bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The West Virginia Record.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
the boss

Mount Lookout, WV

#168 Feb 26, 2010
Peppy wrote:
This whole accuation has been taken way too far it would not surprise me that if and when this girl and or guys lose this thing that there is not some major law suits looking at them even if they cannot pay for the damages it will still haunt them the rest of their lives and will never let them forget it as they have not let the ones they are accusing forget about it
this really did happen and the fbi were here on numerous occassions,you can't beat logan co. politics
expoliceman

Logan, WV

#169 Feb 26, 2010
the boss wrote:
<quoted text>this really did happen and the fbi were here on numerous occassions,you can't beat logan co. politics
I believe you on both counts but judgement day comes to us all and we are held accountable for our wrong doings.
Wildcat

Paintsville, KY

#170 Feb 27, 2010
lawzzzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
haha this is funnie..your probably his little drooling baby of girlfriend taking up for his fat ugly ass.
by the way gang, notice hes standing behind a cash register at rite aid i seen him one day i was buying my gurl gum and he checked me out ha hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ieklfjahfioah rapisttttt
Calling him a rapist because he wised up and got out of that scum of a place sheriff's dept.?
Wow

Saint Albans, WV

#171 Sep 17, 2012
Nick tucker is cville pd and isn't workin in the mines as it was a mans job he could not do he was however for a bit a coal miner but like I said he couldn't hang he is back to being a coward hidin behind a badge
Huh

Logan, WV

#172 Sep 19, 2012
The case is dead. They were cleared and the woman didn't even show up for some type of hearing and the judge (federal) dismissed everything!
Not surprised

Logan, WV

#173 Sep 19, 2012
Wouldnt doubt it a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Switzer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New Road Is Finished 5 min Resident 1
Traffic on the island 40 min curious 9
Massage?? 42 min curious 2
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 1 hr -Glinda- 4,298
Hannah adkins 1 hr Wut 1
Mrs ojeda 2 hr Life lessons 27
Single black female 9 hr John 5

Switzer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance