Trio says woman was raped by Logan de...

Trio says woman was raped by Logan deputies, Chapmanville officer

There are 166 comments on the The West Virginia Record story from Oct 14, 2009, titled Trio says woman was raped by Logan deputies, Chapmanville officer. In it, The West Virginia Record reports that:

Two anonymous Logan County men and an unidentified woman claim the woman was raped by three intoxicated Logan County sheriff's deputies and a Chapmanville police officer after leaving a Logan bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The West Virginia Record.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Dog Barks

Logan, WV

#1 Oct 15, 2009
Just another one looking to score a big payoff when they sue everyone envolved. Why don't these people get a job!
nobodyimportant

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Oct 15, 2009
are the policemen still on duty this is old news
shiner

Logan, WV

#3 Oct 15, 2009
at least their good for something?
Faye

Lubbock, TX

#4 Oct 15, 2009
I think if its not true then the police officers need to hire an attorney against this women for running there name thru the mud!
nobodyimportant

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Oct 15, 2009
Faye wrote:
I think if its not true then the police officers need to hire an attorney against this women for running there name thru the mud!
I think if it is true they need to be in prison. Rape is a VERY outraged crime against women. Their names should be printed in every paper and pictures aired on every news channel if this story is true.

I'm sure they have an attorney.

I personally hope this is not true. I don't want to think our officers would do this crime.
it was in the paper

Chapmanville, WV

#6 Oct 15, 2009
I'm pretty sure that I remember when it was in the paper. I just didn't hear anything else about it after that. So have they went to trial, or did they even have one. DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS OR DID IT JUST DISAPPEAR???
billy the kid

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2009
what do you think of my dad....Dale Simons and his boss spaulding
BEST THERE WAS

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2009
DID HE RUN THE MOTEL AT CHAPMANVILLE
gsd breeder

Logan, WV

#9 Oct 15, 2009
Dog Barks wrote:
Just another one looking to score a big payoff when they sue everyone envolved. Why don't these people get a job!
because every1 knows that the police around here are above doing anything outside of the law give me a break i hope they nail them 2 the wall
do ya know

Chapmanville, WV

#10 Oct 15, 2009
gsd breeder wrote:
<quoted text>because every1 knows that the police around here are above doing anything outside of the law give me a break i hope they nail them 2 the wall
has anything been done though? does anyone know if they are still pursuing this case?
Sure

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2009
BEST THERE WAS wrote:
DID HE RUN THE MOTEL AT CHAPMANVILLE
Yes, he did.
betty

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Oct 15, 2009
do ya know wrote:
<quoted text>has anything been done though? does anyone know if they are still pursuing this case?
It appears this story is hush hush last i heard the mother of this lady called FBI because she said she was being followed by officers. I never read their names and the sheriff said they were still on duty this was reported in out of town paper almost a year ago.
I KNOW

Abingdon, IL

#13 Oct 15, 2009
They were the same Deputies involved in a certain BIG case where a black lady was kidnapped and held hostage, you do the math!
Old schooler

Abingdon, IL

#14 Oct 15, 2009
Eddie Hunter makes me miss ol Big John! This would not be goin on if he were ere, huh boot!
betty

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Oct 15, 2009
Old schooler wrote:
Eddie Hunter makes me miss ol Big John! This would not be goin on if he were ere, huh boot!
I tend to agree with you big John is a decent man.
what i think

AOL

#16 Oct 15, 2009
billy the kid wrote:
what do you think of my dad....Dale Simons and his boss spaulding
Both Dale and Spaulding are sickos. 2 old men trying to buy all the p***y the can from Cora Bottom!
oh my

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Oct 15, 2009
I read these charges against these officers it is a disgrace if true that we have these men hired to protect and serve our county.
alledged bad cops

Chapmanville, WV

#18 Oct 15, 2009
See, that's just the point that I would like to make here. IF any of us would do something that sick then it would never and should never get covered up like that. I call it covered up because it hasn't been plastered on the front page of the banner, keeping us updated on this story. So, what's up with that?? Why can they just get away with this? Just because they're cops!! It's horrible and I hope that something has been done about this that we just don't know about. Who knows, they'll just get a slap on the rist I'm sure.
not right

United States

#19 Oct 15, 2009
IT IS REDICULUS WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THEY ARE RAPED AND NO ONE BELEIVES THEM I AM A WOMAN AND I THOUGHT THE COPS WHERE SOMEONE YOU COULD TRUST BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO ME THAT THEY ARE NOT WHY DO THEY STILL HAVE THERE JOBS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE WITH ONE OF THE PEOPLE WE WOULD BE IN JAIL BUT WHY ARENT THEY INVESTIGATING THIS OR IS THIS A COVERUP THERE IS NO SINCE IN HAVING COPS THAT WE CANT TRUST AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO TRUST THEM IF WE ARE IN NEED SO IF SHE DID GET RAPED IT NEEDS TO BE CHECKED OUT
noname

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Oct 16, 2009
not right wrote:
IT IS REDICULUS WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THEY ARE RAPED AND NO ONE BELEIVES THEM I AM A WOMAN AND I THOUGHT THE COPS WHERE SOMEONE YOU COULD TRUST BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO ME THAT THEY ARE NOT WHY DO THEY STILL HAVE THERE JOBS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE WITH ONE OF THE PEOPLE WE WOULD BE IN JAIL BUT WHY ARENT THEY INVESTIGATING THIS OR IS THIS A COVERUP THERE IS NO SINCE IN HAVING COPS THAT WE CANT TRUST AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO TRUST THEM IF WE ARE IN NEED SO IF SHE DID GET RAPED IT NEEDS TO BE CHECKED OUT
yes you are so right but it happens on a daily basis not only in our area but everywhere. they have the power to do as they please right or wrong they seem to get by with it. sad but true women don't stand a chance many will not come forward because they get the bad name and not the wrong doer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Switzer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 2 hr -Glinda- 4,296
Another Nigerian at Logan High School 7 hr You2 53
Massage?? 8 hr lookingforamassage 1
little league 11 hr Personal Expetience 1
News Senator believes the time for recall option has... 22 hr voter 1
How kendall dingess lose so much weight ? Sun chick 2
Lowes in Logan wv Sun I am me 2

Switzer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance