Police Blotter

There are 14 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 17, 2009, titled Police Blotter. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

MOUNT POCONO Police say traffic stop produces 78 bags of heroin Police in Monroe County say they stopped a car on Route 611 in Mount Pocono on Monday night and found a large amount of heroin with the two men inside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

smarty pants

Kulpsville, PA

#1 Jun 17, 2009
The rest of the story, they posted bond and are now back on the streets selling heroin once again.
no way

Salfordville, PA

#2 Jun 17, 2009
Philly drugs in the poconos?? NO WAYYYYY!!! surprise, surprise.
Tom

Walnutport, PA

#3 Jun 17, 2009
In times past, people went to the Poconos to relax and get away from it all. It's pretty sad what has happened to the area.
Winston

North Andover, MA

#4 Jun 17, 2009
Why were they stopped?
Joe

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2009
Winston wrote:
Why were they stopped?
That was my first response. I know it ended well in that they got those drugs and arrested the guys, but I am curious what the original stop was for.
Nice

Glenmoore, PA

#6 Jun 17, 2009
Winston wrote:
Why were they stopped?
The REAL news reporting agency reported that it was a traffic offense but didn't specify what it was. At least they had more info than the MCALL - as usual...
frank vincent

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2009
there were stopped because they were all at the donut shop and thiose 2 kids ate the last of the cream filled and made the officer mad.so he followed them and got lucky// you know how those druggies need their sweets..
Beach Bum

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 Jun 17, 2009
as the 8th comment to this story.....notice how the comments are based on the information or lack there of.....and no racist comments to their name and/or where there from?.....

what's up that? Is there a racist holiday?...lol
funny

Hartford, CT

#11 Jun 17, 2009
who cares why they were stopped the drugs are off the street...
Mt Pocono

Jim Thorpe, PA

#12 Jun 17, 2009
The guys will have to pay the price, I pray for their families who unfortuately also have a price to pay.
wawawat

Birdsboro, PA

#13 Jun 17, 2009
Winston wrote:
Why were they stopped?
my thought also....
Lurch Pernia

Wilkes Barre, PA

#14 Jun 17, 2009
It is what it is.
bloods and crips stink

Luzerne, PA

#15 Jun 18, 2009
Beach Bum wrote:
as the 8th comment to this story.....notice how the comments are based on the information or lack there of.....and no racist comments to their name and/or where there from?.....
what's up that? Is there a racist holiday?...lol
goldstein is gonna get himself a good lawyer and get away with case dismissed.

two white boy wannabe thugs, should get sent to prison with real black/latino thugs.
GO AWAY NJ AND NY

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jun 23, 2009
Trash is comin around town and it needs to stop. We have the right to bear arms and the right to pray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swiftwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veteran Grave Markers Taken From Memorial in th... Apr '18 ann p 1
News Write to Know: Does anyone remember Manitou Cot... (Aug '08) Jan '18 Manitou neighbor 92
Looking to breed our Yellow Labrador Retriever. (Mar '11) Nov '17 eclipse 3
Chrysler Cirrus for sale, great for mechanic or... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Jensilver7 1
Self river tube route?! (Jul '17) Jul '17 Chasetperkins 1
Heather bridal buddy (May '17) May '17 Kentuckian 1
News Missing woman may be at 'special risk of harm o... (May '17) May '17 Holy Yowser 2

Swiftwater Jobs

Personal Finance

Swiftwater Mortgages