Restaurant owner charged in vandalism...

Restaurant owner charged in vandalism found dead

There are 31 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 23, 2009, titled Restaurant owner charged in vandalism found dead. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

An eastern Pennsylvania restaurant owner charged with vandalizing a pizzeria owned by a former employee has been found dead in his jail cell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MafiaRelated

Allentown, PA

#1 Mar 23, 2009
This definitely sounds like a mafia related incident. One pizza owner's place burned by the other, and the person who did it is now dead. Wow, the Pocono's is definitely getting these people.
OVER PAID KNUCKLEHEADS

Wyoming, PA

#2 Mar 23, 2009
MafiaRelated wrote:
This definitely sounds like a mafia related incident. One pizza owner's place burned by the other, and the person who did it is now dead. Wow, the Pocono's is definitely getting these people.
the poconos have long had such pizzeria scum...alfies in carbon mall was jailed for similar crimes, but the business is still popular with the local yokals.

the names in this article sound arabic, which is even scarier.
MafiaRelated

Allentown, PA

#3 Mar 23, 2009
OVER PAID KNUCKLEHEADS wrote:
<quoted text>the poconos have long had such pizzeria scum...alfies in carbon mall was jailed for similar crimes, but the business is still popular with the local yokals.
the names in this article sound arabic, which is even scarier.
Wow, I never even thought of that part!
joe poli

AOL

#4 Mar 23, 2009
Man, what happened to the tradition of pizzerias being owned by my paisanos. These guys sound as if they are Albanian Muslims, who, by the way are taking over the Italian restaurant business.
joe poli

AOL

#5 Mar 23, 2009
By the way the Mafia has always been in the Poconos. These guys are Albanian Muslims, not Italians. The Albanians believe in revenge for almost anything and were responsible for starting the war in the former Yugoslavia.
taz

Morrisville, PA

#6 Mar 23, 2009
karma is a bi^%$......
joe poli

AOL

#7 Mar 23, 2009
Italians don't name their children Mehmet and Mumun. Just an afterthought.
Just for the record

Newton, NJ

#8 Mar 23, 2009
OVER PAID KNUCKLEHEADS wrote:
<quoted text>the poconos have long had such pizzeria scum...alfies in carbon mall was jailed for similar crimes, but the business is still popular with the local yokals.
the names in this article sound arabic, which is even scarier.
There is a pizza place in carbon plaza mall,but it is not in any way associated with Alfie's in Lehighton.
Just for the record

Newton, NJ

#9 Mar 23, 2009
The one in Carbon Plaza Mall is Pizza Como.
BILL OF SALE

United States

#10 Mar 23, 2009
Rumor has it he was found hanging from a piece of Ronzoni #5 spaghetti.
OVER PAID KNUCKLEHEADS

Wyoming, PA

#12 Mar 23, 2009
Just for the record wrote:
<quoted text>There is a pizza place in carbon plaza mall,but it is not in any way associated with Alfie's in Lehighton.
yeah, my mistake...about the name.

but carbon mall pizzeria still bad news.

“I get to see an Angel everyday”

Since: Dec 08

Allentown, PA

#13 Mar 23, 2009
joe poli wrote:
Italians don't name their children Mehmet and Mumun. Just an afterthought.
Thanks for clarifying! LOL....

Mehmet Corleone just does not have a good ring to it!
junior samples

Lehighton, PA

#14 Mar 23, 2009
BILL OF SALE wrote:
Rumor has it he was found hanging from a piece of Ronzoni #5 spaghetti.
I heard he was found hanging by some string cheese
HMMM

Bethlehem, PA

#15 Mar 23, 2009
nahh he choked on bubbas meatabola...he he he

Since: Mar 07

AOL

#16 Mar 23, 2009
Suicide by choking? Sorry, I don't buy it.

Since: Mar 07

AOL

#17 Mar 23, 2009
Hoofty wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for clarifying! LOL....
Mehmet Corleone just does not have a good ring to it!
lol, leave the gun take the cannoli! Or the pizza.
joe poli

AOL

#18 Mar 23, 2009
Joisey Girl, lets give credit where credit is due; these guys are Albanian Muslims, not Italians.

I just finished watching a special on the History Channel on the murderous Irish mob in Boston, you should watch it.
Pete

Catasauqua, PA

#19 Mar 23, 2009
One less person that the tax payers have to feed.
eaglesr4real

AOL

#20 Mar 23, 2009
THE ULTIMATE GUILTY PLEA, DAMN GREEKS HATE COMPETITION
eaglesr4real

AOL

#21 Mar 23, 2009
SORRY about last post he was not greek my mistake but whatever happened to the italians owning pizzarias its funny when you see a sign stating authentic italian cruisine and you go in there and see 5 mexicans working the counter grill and oven cant have anything in america anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swiftwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Write to Know: Does anyone remember Manitou Cot... (Aug '08) Jan 22 Manitou neighbor 92
Looking to breed our Yellow Labrador Retriever. (Mar '11) Nov '17 eclipse 3
Chrysler Cirrus for sale, great for mechanic or... Sep '17 Jensilver7 1
Self river tube route?! (Jul '17) Jul '17 Chasetperkins 1
Heather bridal buddy (May '17) May '17 Kentuckian 1
News Missing woman may be at 'special risk of harm o... (May '17) May '17 Holy Yowser 2
buck hill inn??? (Dec '07) May '17 Holy Yowser 4

Swiftwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swiftwater Mortgages