DUI suspected in Poconos biker crash

DUI suspected in Poconos biker crash

There are 27 comments on the The Morning Call story from Aug 9, 2009, titled DUI suspected in Poconos biker crash. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Saylorsburg motorcyclist was injured slightly in an early Friday crash on Route 33 in Ross Township, Monroe County, and police suspect alcohol contributed to the accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Achmed the dead terrorist

Slatington, PA

#21 Aug 10, 2009
Robert wrote:
He fell off on a slight bend, at 1:10AM? With no other vehicle involved? And was going slow enough to be only slightly injured?
Jeez, I hope alcohol was involved.........cause if not that would just mean his riding skills ****.....and that would be a shame.
Rode thru there Yesterday. DOn't think I dipped below 65 MPH the whole way and there was no drama involved.
Did you have beer??? Did you have a noise polluter Harley, or indy 500 rocket or a cushman scooter?
All Perfect

Bethlehem, PA

#22 Aug 10, 2009
You all are perfect people who never make any mistakes in you lives. Go fauck off.
Adolf

Harleysville, PA

#23 Aug 10, 2009
All previous posters wrote:
You are all morons who have no other hobbies other than blogging and trying to be humorous. Get a life.
Your mom gives a perfect head.
Achmed the dead terrorist

Slatington, PA

#24 Aug 10, 2009
Adolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom gives a perfect head.
There you go something my buddy BUBBA J would say, are you related to the real Adolf??
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#26 Sep 8, 2009
test
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#27 Sep 8, 2009
est
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#28 Sep 8, 2009
tesy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swiftwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather bridal buddy May '17 Kentuckian 1
News Missing woman may be at 'special risk of harm o... May '17 Holy Yowser 2
buck hill inn??? (Dec '07) May '17 Holy Yowser 4
News Diary of a Barrett Summer, 1894 (May '10) Feb '17 Matt 2
Getting Healthy Jan '17 staystrong 1
Does anyone know Bill Ritch Jan '17 Brian Jalbert 1
News Write to Know: Does anyone remember Manitou Cot... (Aug '08) Jan '17 Jimmy T 89

Swiftwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swiftwater Mortgages