DUI suspected in Poconos biker crash

A Saylorsburg motorcyclist was injured slightly in an early Friday crash on Route 33 in Ross Township, Monroe County, and police suspect alcohol contributed to the accident. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
drunk biking is smart

Emmaus, PA

#1 Aug 9, 2009
Stupid drinking. Probably didn't have a helmet either...
Big Cat

Orefield, PA

#2 Aug 9, 2009
Great mix (bikes & Beer)
Thats why he rides and is a < knuckle head>
Bob R

Hazleton, PA

#3 Aug 9, 2009
Well, if there's any good news here, and I'm not encouraging drinking and driving, especially a bike; the booze "limbered him up", and he was able to tuck, drop, and roll with ease!!
Achmed the dead terrorist

Slatington, PA

#4 Aug 9, 2009
AHHHH my condolences to the bike, I hope he gets better I hope his injuries are slight enough that this will not deter him from riding again, we need to stick together and wave at everyone on another bike unless its not (like above) a knucklehead! I know him what a nice guy, he is so family oriented, gee this is terrible, and I know he only had 1 beer
Tarnished Sheba

Spring City, PA

#5 Aug 9, 2009
Thats why I have no more then two beers when I ride my bike! And those two beers will last me all day!!!
Satan

Sparta, NJ

#6 Aug 9, 2009
Please! There's nothing wrong with having a few beers and riding a motorcycle on highways , also helmets are for dorks!
just me

Lehighton, PA

#7 Aug 9, 2009
crotch rocket or harley? If a crotch rocket he was probably driving like an idiot. If a harley, it was probably with ape hangers and wasn't wearing a helmet.
All previous posters

New Tripoli, PA

#8 Aug 9, 2009
You are all morons who have no other hobbies other than blogging and trying to be humorous. Get a life.

Slatington, PA

#9 Aug 9, 2009
All previous posters wrote:
You are all morons who have no other hobbies other than blogging and trying to be humorous. Get a life.
Silence you j**ck off, we are humorous and funny toooo. Now go wack your carrot to 2 apes banging each other on Discovery channel
Maria

Mertztown, PA

#10 Aug 9, 2009
Test
mike

Mertztown, PA

#11 Aug 9, 2009
Well
john

Mertztown, PA

#12 Aug 9, 2009
Test
john

Mertztown, PA

#13 Aug 9, 2009
hello

Since: Mar 07

Bethlehem, PA

#14 Aug 9, 2009
Cops don't realize that a person can be a little "shaken" after an experience like that, and may not be 100% coherent for a while.
Maria

Thornhill, Canada

#15 Aug 9, 2009
hello
Achmed the crack pot

New Tripoli, PA

#16 Aug 9, 2009
Achmed the dead terrorist wrote:
<quoted text>Silence you j**ck off, we are humorous and funny toooo. Now go wack your carrot to 2 apes banging each other on Discovery channel
Two references to whacking one off in one statement. Guessing you ran out of meds? Hope you registered when you moved into town.
achmeds sister

Anonymous Proxy

#17 Aug 9, 2009
hello

Slatington, PA

#18 Aug 9, 2009
achmeds sister wrote:
hello
Hello are you my long lost sister, and I hope you are not married to a man with a name of Walter
cindy

New Malden, UK

#19 Aug 9, 2009
Okay when
Robert

Allentown, PA

#20 Aug 9, 2009
He fell off on a slight bend, at 1:10AM? With no other vehicle involved? And was going slow enough to be only slightly injured?

Jeez, I hope alcohol was involved.........cause if not that would just mean his riding skills suck.....and that would be a shame.

Rode thru there Yesterday. DOn't think I dipped below 65 MPH the whole way and there was no drama involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swiftwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of coyotes across county (Nov '08) 8 hr Great White Hunter 16
Fugitive Frein sighting puts Pocono Mts. on hig... Oct 20 FrankenFREIN 1
Frein may have been spotted Friday, police said Oct 20 Doubting Thomas 1
Sources: On the run, Frein tried to call parents Oct 14 Kelly 2
Pocono Medical Center plans new ER in Tannersville Oct 12 ebola is coming 2
Monroe County 911 Dispatchers Helping Hunt For ... Oct 2 RBurgert 1
Police stressed but determined to find Frein Sep '14 run from Hazleton 2
Swiftwater Dating
Find my Match

Swiftwater Jobs