Teen driver dies in Middle Smithfield...

Teen driver dies in Middle Smithfield Township

There are 40 comments on the The Morning Call story from May 21, 2008, titled Teen driver dies in Middle Smithfield Township. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The teenage driver of a vehicle died Tuesday after his car slammed head-on into a truck at 5:28 p.m. in Middle Smithfield Township, Monroe County, state police at Swiftwater said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tyshawna

Honesdale, PA

#23 May 23, 2008
f** all you people dhats sayyin all dis horrible ish bout himm. he was like my older brother && i told him everything. he didnt deserve to die. im just gladd that hes away from all these crazyy people && awayy from all harm. he doesnt have to hurt anymore. all the people dhat sayiin madd smartt ish bout himm can go f** themselfs. cuz theyy dont know theyy wayy i do. so f** off

I LOVEE YOU DARAEE!!!!!!!
-wait forr me in heavenn. cant wait till i see you againn.
-[darae's] t time.
Claire

Allentown, PA

#24 May 23, 2008
Afraid? LOL Um, no. I'm just tired of the migrating trash bringing their way of life here and stinking up the place. Like the saying goes "you can take the person out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the person."
THe1who told you wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need a life, half the people that came here from NY came to better their children's life's, so i mean if you are afraid of them(which i think you are, because only ignorant person would be) keep quite and stay in a corner, becuase i doubt you wouold say it to there face's(internet "thug")haaaa
Broken System

Scranton, PA

#25 May 23, 2008
Miz ROckxoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look All Yall Needa stop with this i was a very close friebnd to him and his familyy and you guys disrespecting him is wrongg he didnt mean nohing by harmm soo backk off darae f adams was an amazing guy who knew how to have fun and he had his whole life ahead of him if you guys didnt know he was one his way to get some prom stuff so he can take his girlfriend to his prom Soo stopp disrespecting him because karma will happend and if you didnt know him you shouldnt be talkin
Looks like he drove about as well as you write. He didn't pay attention in driving class and you did pay attention in english. An accident is something that is not avoidable, driving in to somebody else's lane is careless driving, there is a big differance
Speaking up

Fleetwood, PA

#26 May 25, 2008
What is it with you people? Are BRoken System and LOSER CLAIR related? you heartless people typing away at your computers talking about something you know nothing about. If you ever left your computers or maybe looked it up, you two would know that it was the older man in the pick up truck who was speeding. yes derae who i know, did go into SOMEONE ELSE'S LANE, but things like this happen when it's raining and the road is slippery.(expert driver or not) and the two of you guys need to seriously get over the spelling errors people make. please get a new line. people do make mistakes. thats the part of being human. oh yeah and again like the person said CLAIR you would never say it to there face's, Becuase excuse my language but, You would get that ass beat.
so...R.I.P darae, you are missed
teaching the dumb

Fleetwood, PA

#27 May 25, 2008
Broken System wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he drove about as well as you write. He didn't pay attention in driving class and you did pay attention in english. An accident is something that is not avoidable, driving in to somebody else's lane is careless driving, there is a big differance
Maybe you need to go back to school as well, lets make this a learning experience. Look in your own writing to find errors.
oh and please treat the dead with respect, it's not nice.
THe1who told you

Fleetwood, PA

#28 May 25, 2008
Claire wrote:
Afraid? LOL Um, no. I'm just tired of the migrating trash bringing their way of life here and stinking up the place. Like the saying goes "you can take the person out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the person."
<quoted text>
Umm..please get a life, once again. no one who comes from the ghetto is trash. we will leave the trash label to those who live in trailers...thanks. not only are you ignorant, you have a mindset of a person who is stuck in you there little town.. and will go no where.
you and dumb people like you, are the only ones stinking anything up by being negative and not giving the benefit of the doubt. and i believe you still wouldn't say this to anyone you thought this very thing about. so once again just keep quiet, because you're just making an ass of yourself.:)
Differant user

Scranton, PA

#30 May 27, 2008
teaching the dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to go back to school as well, lets make this a learning experience. Look in your own writing to find errors.
oh and please treat the dead with respect, it's not nice.
Look I can change my user name too, but since my IP address did change, neither did my location
Try Again

Highland, NY

#31 May 27, 2008
THe1who told you wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm..please get a life, once again. no one who comes from the ghetto is trash. we will leave the trash label to those who live in trailers...thanks. not only are you ignorant, you have a mindset of a person who is stuck in you there little town.. and will go no where.
you and dumb people like you, are the only ones stinking anything up by being negative and not giving the benefit of the doubt. and i believe you still wouldn't say this to anyone you thought this very thing about. so once again just keep quiet, because you're just making an ass of yourself.:)
Look I can change my user name, IP address, and location. So if you're going to post as multiable people, at least learn to use a computer, well enough, to mask your idenity. OH, I forgot, he didn't pay attention in driving class, and you just didn't pay attention at all, in school.
Gloria

New York, NY

#32 May 27, 2008
i use to watch darae when he was about five years old, last time i saw him he was about 16 years old when he moved to PA he left an older brother and sister behind who is really taking this hard. Darae was also an uncle i don't even know if he knew it or not. but for all those who take life for granted God has him now and he will be find. Darae i'm sorry i did'nt get to have a relationship with u or really got to know u has u got older. u were still loved eventhough u moved away. God bless and RI.P
Keysha

United States

#33 May 29, 2008
For those of you that have read the previous blogs and obviously understood what was being said (whether it was ebonics or proper grammar). This young man was someone's son, grandson,friend and family member to many. To talk about his driving skills and who is innocent or guilty, just shows how many ignorant people live in the world not to mention (ignorant Claire who lives in East Greenville) How dare you make such a comment? I pray that you never have to walk in his parents shoes. Darae rest in peace. We need more young men like you (no matter where they come from) Have a heart or say nothing
Keysha

United States

#34 May 29, 2008
Broken System wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are just that ignorant to think that he drove into the truck on purpose. I hopt that you are living on this earth by yourself, because when Karma turns around and smacks you in your face you will not know what hit you. It could be a family member of your own. And I say ugly in the sense that no matter how pretty you maybe on the outside to say something so awful about this young makes you ugly on the outside and the inside. What matters is that he was loved by many and will be missed and that was definitely shown at his funeral service. The article never stated that he was a perfect driver. There is no one person driving who has never missed a turn or made an error behind the wheel.
Calling your bluff

United States

#35 May 29, 2008
Broken System wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing your user name doesn't change your IP address, so keep posting your stupidity under multiable names. Well at least your buddy who didn't know how to drive, only killed himself, too bad you didn't go along for the ride.
Well u have proven is right clown.. Let me help you out (the word is multiple not multiable) and you mentioned something about the ghetto. Wow a strong intelligent woman from the ghetto just corrected your spelling. Oh sorry that probably was an ACCIDENT on your part. But according to you accidents are different. I dont wish any bad upon you because it will come back without anyone having to say anything. You apparently don't have many friends or children, because you would know that the kids break up the spelling of words when they are texting and instant messaging. Perhaps you are a loner and this is what you do for excitement.
Try Again

Moosic, PA

#36 May 29, 2008
Calling your bluff wrote:
<quoted text>
Well u have proven is right clown.. Let me help you out (the word is multiple not multiable) and you mentioned something about the ghetto. Wow a strong intelligent woman from the ghetto just corrected your spelling. Oh sorry that probably was an ACCIDENT on your part. But according to you accidents are different. I dont wish any bad upon you because it will come back without anyone having to say anything. You apparently don't have many friends or children, because you would know that the kids break up the spelling of words when they are texting and instant messaging. Perhaps you are a loner and this is what you do for excitement.
Maybe you can spell but you certianly can't read, no where did I mention ghetto
You Tell Them

Easton, PA

#37 May 29, 2008
THe1who told you wrote:
<quoted text>
... half the people that came here from NY came to better their children's life's
Yeah, it's just too bad that those same children are deciding to not do something with the opportunities given to them and turn into hoodrats instead. Certainly don't need the ghetto talk I see in this thread to be spoken in my neighborhood. Stay where you are, filth.
RIP Darae

Bayside, NY

#38 May 30, 2008
First off people should not write bad things about someone they did not know. I knew Darae
since elementary school, and he was truly an
angel on earth. We will always miss you Darae,
because you truly are a good friend with an
amazing heart.
- Vanessa
easton goon

Northampton, PA

#39 Jun 5, 2008
all u people who talk about darea can come see down in easton cuz yall dont no shit about him an u talk all your shit untill one of your family members dies an maybe u will start give a f*** R. I. P darea csf goons for life your boy eric
What a joke

Bloomsburg, PA

#40 Jun 5, 2008
easton goon wrote:
all u people who talk about darea can come see down in easton cuz yall dont no shit about him an u talk all your shit untill one of your family members dies an maybe u will start give a f*** R. I. P darea csf goons for life your boy eric
you are, you better run, mommy is calling you for diner
Yoohoo

Wyoming, PA

#41 Jun 9, 2008
What the hell
Francesca

Berwick, PA

#42 Feb 11, 2009
Darae Adams was a great person nd my best friend. It kiils me 2 kno that he waz soo young nd at the say time his birthday waz the day b4 his death. Wht happened if i would have never told him 2 come see me at the nail salon that day at that time. It would have never happened. He would still b alive right now. It even hurts me more bc all my classes were basically right next 2 or sumwhere by his, if not we'd alwayz, ALWAYZ c each other no matter wht, but that day, the day the tragety happened, i did not c him all day. Not even 1nce. Not even a "o i saw him 2day but couldnt say nethin bc i had 2 go 2 class" or "i saw him nd he jus disapeared" NO, Nothing like that. I MISS HIM SOOO MUCH ND WISH HE WAZ STILL HERE WITH US 2DAY. I LOVE U BOOBOO! U WILL ALWAYZ B IN MY HEART!
Minnie

Drums, PA

#43 May 25, 2012
Did you know the "innocent victim" was drunk and letting his unlicensed son drive. Maybe this could have been avoided. Know what your talking about before you speak.
Matty wrote:
At least the innocent victim in this case got away with minor injuries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swiftwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Bill Ritch Jan 9 Brian Jalbert 1
News Write to Know: Does anyone remember Manitou Cot... (Aug '08) Jan 7 Jimmy T 89
News Trail of Trash on I-380 (Apr '16) Jul '16 Graba 2
News Police probe allegation of improper teacher-stu... (Apr '12) Mar '16 Opt5 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News 12 arrested in Poconos drug raids (Dec '07) Feb '16 My2cts 52
News Beware of coyotes across county (Nov '08) Feb '16 Jeanne Gallo 17

Swiftwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swiftwater Mortgages