Teen driver dies in Middle Smithfield...

Teen driver dies in Middle Smithfield Township

There are 40 comments on the The Morning Call story from May 21, 2008, titled Teen driver dies in Middle Smithfield Township. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The teenage driver of a vehicle died Tuesday after his car slammed head-on into a truck at 5:28 p.m. in Middle Smithfield Township, Monroe County, state police at Swiftwater said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 May 21, 2008
wow, all these deaths by car accident....last month it was death by house fire.....I wonder what it will be next month.

#3 May 21, 2008
HAHAHA wrote:
probably you will die next monthh ! dont same stuff like that
how sad for you that you need to think and speak like that. shame on you

Nazareth, PA

#4 May 21, 2008
At least the innocent victim in this case got away with minor injuries.

Fleetwood, PA

#5 May 21, 2008
Matty wrote:
U know wat..eff u..becuase he was a sweet ass boy..go eff yaself he was just as innocent as the guy in the pick up truck...it was an accident...u need serious help...o yeah..nd go 2 hell...fast cuz we dun need people like u in this world...darae adams would never say that about u if you were in an accident i knew him so please...

East Stroudsburg, PA

#7 May 21, 2008
Broken system.. that was too funny!!

It's sad that somebody died. With all of these car accidents people need to slow down!!

Mahanoy City, PA

#8 May 22, 2008
darae adams was a fun and gud person 2 b with but we can neva sae gud bye yet because he's always wit us, we will soon b wit him 2 met him half wae, n 4a yall rude ass people who wanna be rude bout da sitation god got sumden 4 u.
Miz ROckxoxo

New York, NY

#9 May 22, 2008
Broken System wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he drove about as well as you write
Look All Yall Needa stop with this i was a very close friebnd to him and his familyy and you guys disrespecting him is wrongg he didnt mean nohing by harmm soo backk off darae f adams was an amazing guy who knew how to have fun and he had his whole life ahead of him if you guys didnt know he was one his way to get some prom stuff so he can take his girlfriend to his prom Soo stopp disrespecting him because karma will happend and if you didnt know him you shouldnt be talkin

Allentown, PA

#10 May 22, 2008
You know what, if you're going to post on this board - or any board, write sensibly and use proper punctuation, spelling and grammar.

Save your ebonics for center city.

Allentown, PA

#11 May 22, 2008
Besides, there's far too much NY trash that has invaded Northeast PA. Go home.
high school south

Honesdale, PA

#12 May 22, 2008
we love you darae you will always be missed

Honesdale, PA

#13 May 22, 2008
Darae was a nice person who loved everyone and never wasted his time with hate and no one else should. Especially with ignorant and hurtful statements. I love him. And he will be missed but I will try and everyone else should try to live a little bit more like Darae.
so sad

Stroudsburg, PA

#14 May 22, 2008
Matty wrote:
Your stupid because it was an accident!
He didnt mean to. Both of them were innocent he didnt mean to crash it happened. Accidents happen. He doesnt deserve to be deadd. He just got his prom outfit and his drivers license. His birthday was on Monday. I even heard he was going to be Prom King. Imagine how his family must feel and his friends. Think about them,try to atleast. they are hurting and ur saying atleast the truck driver is ohkay. Have a freakin heart.

New York, NY

#15 May 22, 2008
umm excuse me tht was ma cuzin nd i miss him so0 much he was a good person nd jus bout to graduate...he died on his bday...:-( nd all u peope hu got negative stuff 2 say cen go 2 hell cuz it was an accident noone wud say anything mean to u if u were killed so have some respect..
THe1who told you

Fleetwood, PA

#16 May 22, 2008
Claire wrote:
Besides, there's far too much NY trash that has invaded Northeast PA. Go home.
I think you need a life, half the people that came here from NY came to better their children's life's, so i mean if you are afraid of them(which i think you are, because only ignorant person would be) keep quite and stay in a corner, becuase i doubt you wouold say it to there face's(internet "thug")haaaa

Fleetwood, PA

#17 May 22, 2008
Broken System wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he drove about as well as you write
Please it's the internet...Don't b such a nerd..loser!!

Bechtelsville, PA

#18 May 22, 2008
I just want to say thanks to the people that wrote good things about Darae. He would have appreciated it. Like a lot of people said he was a good person, and it was an accident. Its tragedys like this that makes you look at things and people differently, like the people that were saying rude stuff about this horrible accident. What i dont understand is how people can be so heartless and not think about Darae's family and friends. I knew Darae and he was an amazing person. He will never be forgotten. It wasnt his time to go... R.I.P Darae F. Adams, I love you!

Shenandoah, PA

#19 May 22, 2008
darae adams is an amazinq person and he was put on this earth and taken off for a given purpose and i pray that we all learn and bacome more appreciatve of our loved ones also that we cherish th moments we did have with him .... God knows what he's doing ....LOve you DArae Adams

United States

#20 May 22, 2008
I will miss Darae so much in my eyes he is not dead and he will never die.......He was such a wonderful person and none of us can express that enough.. we cannot cry enough for him and he wouldnt want us to he always had a smile on and it most definetly would not be forgotten--- he is looking down on us right now as we live our lives and he is still living his life he will be at prom and graduation he will go to college and he will live life------4eva and eva i will always love him Rest In Peace love always,,Raerae heart heart

Pocono Lake, PA

#21 May 22, 2008
darae adams had a beautiful heart he was funny caring and could be friends with anyone that walked his way he will be deeply missed and remembered forever and for those people who have no clue what they are talking about karma is no joke and it will come bac 10 times fold so watch what u say b/c god is listening all the time.

Brooklyn, NY

#22 May 22, 2008
i didnt know him but he seemed like a nice person from the way it sounds...
and 4 the some of yall who wanna act like asses, and say mean shit need to get the fuck out of here.
if you dont wanna say something nice then jus get the hell away,
and i hope for the some of you who are being dumb and mean, i hope you get whats come'n to ya.
anyway...srry to hear about ur friend,
my sis knew him, and any friend of my sisters is a friend of mine.
may ur friend Darae R.I.P...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swiftwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Write to Know: Does anyone remember Manitou Cot... (Aug '08) Sep '16 Lisa 88
News Trail of Trash on I-380 (Apr '16) Jul '16 Graba 2
News Police probe allegation of improper teacher-stu... (Apr '12) Mar '16 Opt5 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News 12 arrested in Poconos drug raids (Dec '07) Feb '16 My2cts 52
News Beware of coyotes across county (Nov '08) Feb '16 Jeanne Gallo 17
Morgan white (Jan '16) Jan '16 Guess1 1

Swiftwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swiftwater Mortgages