Just A hunter

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2011
Just woundering what ever happend to him. He stole alot of money from my fam and disapeared . He was seeing my sister and two others at the time he left . The hunt is on !
CAstiel

United States

#2 Jun 30, 2011
Trust me dont waste your time on this p.o.s. he is nothing and alway will be nothing but trash .
Just A hunter

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2011
CAstiel wrote:
Trust me dont waste your time on this p.o.s. he is nothing and alway will be nothing but trash .
It will not be a waste of time 200 bucks is worth alot of bleeding to me since it was for my car payment but im not the only one looking for him at least two other people .
Guess

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2011
Just A hunter wrote:
<quoted text> It will not be a waste of time 200 bucks is worth alot of bleeding to me since it was for my car payment but im not the only one looking for him at least two other people .
Yea I know him and his friends and hope he pays for what he did to me ! Let me know if you find him .
CAstiel

United States

#5 Jun 30, 2011
Good luck with your hunt but remember he will get what karma is owed to him just a matter time .

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 7, 2011
he a cool guy u just haten
CAstiel

United States

#7 Jul 7, 2011
Oh yea its true I hate that p.o.s.!
someone

Blytheville, AR

#8 Feb 18, 2012
you bices are chicken shits and you are not looking every hard because hes every where you are scaryed of him are you sure you want your ass bet again
runt

United States

#9 Mar 19, 2012
someone wrote:
you bices are chicken shits and you are not looking every hard because hes every where you are scaryed of him are you sure you want your ass bet again
Ha he's a big pu##y if I have ever seen one and he hits like a b###h my lil niece hits harder than he does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mankey (Apr '14) 56 min New Bride 15
Debate: Gay Marriage - Walnut Ridge, AR (Aug '10) 1 hr Hula Simeona 135
Village Creek Express 3 hr Jimmy 19
News Pocahontas resident faces obstacles, opposition... 3 hr Mikey Johnson 7
Jessica Green 7 hr eric 1
dora bagwell 7 hr judy 3
I met a person today. 10 hr Tammy Faye 1
More from around the web

Swifton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Swifton Mortgages