Man guilty of sexual assault

Man guilty of sexual assault

There are 10 comments on the Sweetwater Reporter story from Mar 29, 2006, titled Man guilty of sexual assault. In it, Sweetwater Reporter reports that:

Oscar Pena Delapaz was found guilty of two counts of aggravated sexual assault and one count of injury to a child Tuesday night by a Nolan County jury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sweetwater Reporter.

unknown name

Sweetwater, TX

#1 Mar 31, 2006
i know that he didnt do this. angie is lying. they were seeing eachother at the motel and she said that she didnt have contact with him. the kids saw him too. he stayed in sweetwater for almost three weeks with them. she also told him that she knew it wasnt him but that she was sorry and wasnt gonna show up in court. i guess some innocent people will get framed for stuff they didnt do. but only god knows what happened. oscar i know your not guilty. your people will always be their for you.
ray

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2006
I believe That this young man is innocent>. The court had no physical evidence or any kind of evidence on his part. I also believe that the other family is setting him up. When the young lady's mother went up to testify they caught her in so many lies. Oscar I believe you. If he reall did it and had all that time free. I believe he would have ran. At least that is what i would do. I mean and i also know for a fact that angie was seeing him in c-city as well. And I know if i knew for a fact that the father of my child did that I couldnt even stand to look him in the eye. All i know is that i am on your side and believe you. I just hope the jury opens up their eyes and sees that you are innocent.
lisa

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2006
I believe oscar delapaz is innocent there was no evidence. when the mother of the victom went up to the stand they caught her in so many lies. when they questioned her about having an affair the first time she went up there she admitted it was true but the second time they questioned her about it she said it wasnt. I think that the mother is trying to set him up. All i have to say is that i am on your side oscar and i hope the jury realizes that you are innocent. keep your hopes up god allways helps those who tell the truth.!!!!!!!!!
Unknown

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2006
unknown name wrote:
i know that he didnt do this. angie is lying. they were seeing eachother at the motel and she said that she didnt have contact with him. the kids saw him too. he stayed in sweetwater for almost three weeks with them. she also told him that she knew it wasnt him but that she was sorry and wasnt gonna show up in court. i guess some innocent people will get framed for stuff they didnt do. but only god knows what happened. oscar i know your not guilty. your people will always be their for you.
I will allways be there for you as well.Oscar
Raymond Messic

Sweetwater, TX

#5 Apr 5, 2006
humped a goat
asdfhjayhkjdkhd

Sweetwater, TX

#6 Apr 11, 2006
I know that he didnt do this. People are just lying.
Cameron Whitefish MT

Raeford, NC

#7 Nov 20, 2008
I know exactly what this guy is going through, i am being set up in a very similar way by a couple of familes whos daughters hate me. I am only 18 and they are seeking to destroy the rest of my life simply because i broke up with them or for some other very petty reason i still dont know about. So dude, my heart goes out to you and i know how you feel, i can relate to whats happening to you, and msot of all, i know that your innocent.
If you want to get back to me to talk more about my case, my email is [email protected] I could really use all the support i can get. Thanks.
Cameron Fauth

Bronx, NY

#8 Sep 5, 2010
I was browsing my name on google and this is what came up for my email address. MY email address is [email protected], there can be no two same addresses. I would appreciate it if you would take this email address off this thread, i do not want my address associated with anything like this.
naive people

Knoxville, TN

#9 Apr 28, 2011
It is very say when everybody is so quick to defend Oscar but nobody seem to care about the child. This crap happens all the time in small towns and everybody wants to sweep it under the rug. IT RUINS KIDS LIFES and carries on thru each generation. :(
The Edge

Lanagan, MO

#10 Apr 29, 2011
Please people, if you are going to try (key word try) and make an intelligent statement on here the least you could do is run a spelling and grammar check before posting your drivel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweetwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Pick Cruz or Rubio and Hillary Wins (Feb '16) Feb '16 Taxpayers Revolt 2
im a God fearing man and i dont have any Christ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Reginald Murchison 1
i dont have any help (Dec '15) Dec '15 Reginald Murchison 1
Free Christmas presents for children of low inc... (Nov '06) Dec '15 Mari 1,740
My kids (Dec '15) Dec '15 Jesus Amparan 1
Route 66 (Dec '15) Dec '15 hotasfukk 1

Sweetwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sweetwater Mortgages