why does it seem noone from here wants to help for christmas

Posted in the Sweetwater Forum

sad

Evansville, IN

#1 Nov 26, 2011
Is there anyone here that has had any respocnses for christmas. i noticed that there are post but noone is replying to them, put christ back in christmas with giving.
cracker

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2011
sad wrote:
Is there anyone here that has had any respocnses for christmas. i noticed that there are post but noone is replying to them, put christ back in christmas with giving.
Okay I will give you some advice. Get a job. If you are unable to work then you are already being given assistance. If you are not getting assistance with the current administration in office then you have to be the dumbest person with a computer.
LaPorte2

Pasadena, TX

#3 Jan 27, 2013
sad wrote:
How about you replying?. If someone need help for Christmas all you need to do is go to any charch and they will bless you. Why are they posting here? The frist thing I think of is, that it is a scam. really posting on Topix for help.
LaPorte2

Pasadena, TX

#4 Jan 27, 2013
cracker wrote:
<quoted text>Okay I will give you some advice. Get a job. If you are unable to work then you are already being given assistance. If you are not getting assistance with the current administration in office then you have to be the dumbest person with a computer.
Cracker you are even dumber then the one asking for Christmas help on Topix. How in the world can you blame all that is wrong in this country on the current administration? unless you are some dumb ass hillbillie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweetwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Christmas presents for children of low inc... (Nov '06) 7 hr Raquel Montano 1,694
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Freddy Flatus 742
Family 7 in need of some help...........,.. Sat larkinalicia 1
Voting (Mar '14) Nov 5 Booger Red 22
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 29 Gasman 543
DQ in Sweetwater. (Jun '12) Oct '14 Lancer 13
Can We Get Some Love for a Sweetwater Native Ce... Oct '14 arambula70th 1
Sweetwater Dating
Find my Match

Sweetwater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sweetwater News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sweetwater

Personal Finance