stranded in sweetwater
what2do

Sweetwater, TX

#1 Jan 26, 2013
i came here to stay with my daughter a couple weeks,until my s.s. checks post and i am able to move into a rental,here in sweetwater.A problem arose when someone else came to stay here,and needless to say,the probems now are toomuch to handle.I really need some help, ive beentold tobe out by tonite. i dontknow what i can do,where to go.the only family have here is unable to help,i actually decided to move here to help them.if anyone knows of any possible help,(i have no money intil fri.feb.1st.thank you or ANY ideas.!!
LaPorte2

Pasadena, TX

#2 Jan 27, 2013
what2do wrote:
i came here to stay with my daughter a couple weeks,until my s.s. checks post and i am able to move into a rental,here in sweetwater.A problem arose when someone else came to stay here,and needless to say,the probems now are toomuch to handle.I really need some help, ive beentold tobe out by tonite. i dontknow what i can do,where to go.the only family have here is unable to help,i actually decided to move here to help them.if anyone knows of any possible help,(i have no money intil fri.feb.1st.thank you or ANY ideas.!!
Go to a charch any charch in Sweetwater. The people of Sweetwater are generous. If you do not go to a charch you realy do not need help.
One Ate Seven

Sweetwater, TX

#3 Jan 28, 2013
LaPorte2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to a charch any charch in Sweetwater. The people of Sweetwater are generous. If you do not go to a charch you realy do not need help.
What is a charch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweetwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Pick Cruz or Rubio and Hillary Wins (Feb '16) Feb '16 Taxpayers Revolt 2
im a God fearing man and i dont have any Christ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Reginald Murchison 1
i dont have any help (Dec '15) Dec '15 Reginald Murchison 1
Free Christmas presents for children of low inc... (Nov '06) Dec '15 Mari 1,740
My kids (Dec '15) Dec '15 Jesus Amparan 1
Route 66 (Dec '15) Dec '15 hotasfukk 1

Sweetwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sweetwater Mortgages