Greenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Well....homecoming 2012...what a bust. Merkel is the same old dead town I left in 1972. Same ol "cast system" I left, same old crowd that thinks they are better than anyone else...even though they never left and stayed locked in a time warp for all these years. Now, there were several individuals that helped me along the way during my years in the Soviet slave labor camp....and I got a chance to thank them..(and some I did not get a chance to thank).but....several of those same ol same olds...that walked around with their nose in the sky...40 years later still doing it. Heck...95% of my graduating class did not even show up on the 40th....and to you KG....and your vegatable dip creep you were with....twice I had the urge to slap both of you.....but self control got the better of me. You are a useless busybody gossip. Lol...40 years later Merkel women still won't give me the time of day. Believe me...I been with over 200 women..throughout the world...most of them so much more full of class and refinement....so....I finally realized....Im just too good for you....You won't see me in your little dump anymore except to pay respects to my dead ancestors....lol...despite all your efforts to put me down and encourage me to be a failure in life....I made something of myself..on easy street now....Im still standing...and...I'll always stand. Signed..the guy your all felt like putting down back in the day. Damn....that felt good to finally say that! Almost as good as...well..not that good...:)
C U Next Tuesday

Sweetwater, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

bigchiefsps wrote:
Well....homecoming 2012...what a bust. Merkel is the same old dead town I left in 1972. Same ol "cast system" I left, same old crowd that thinks they are better than anyone else...even though they never left and stayed locked in a time warp for all these years. Now, there were several individuals that helped me along the way during my years in the Soviet slave labor camp....and I got a chance to thank them..(and some I did not get a chance to thank).but....several of those same ol same olds...that walked around with their nose in the sky...40 years later still doing it. Heck...95% of my graduating class did not even show up on the 40th....and to you KG....and your vegatable dip creep you were with....twice I had the urge to slap both of you.....but self control got the better of me. You are a useless busybody gossip. Lol...40 years later Merkel women still won't give me the time of day. Believe me...I been with over 200 women..throughout the world...most of them so much more full of class and refinement....so....I finally realized....Im just too good for you....You won't see me in your little dump anymore except to pay respects to my dead ancestors....lol...despite all your efforts to put me down and encourage me to be a failure in life....I made something of myself..on easy street now....Im still standing...and...I'll always stand. Signed..the guy your all felt like putting down back in the day. Damn....that felt good to finally say that! Almost as good as...well..not that good...:)
Are you really still booty hurt from being a High School loser? How sad for you to carry all that bitterness around with you. That makes you to be an even bigger loser now. LOL to you and the pathetic chip you have on your shoulder.
Piss off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Looser...lol......well muthertucker....Im no looser now.....despite all the efforts....Im still standin.....I'll always stand.
bigchiefsps

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Now I have the time to respond more in depth. You referred to my being "booty hurt" cause I was a high school loser. Well.......AS for you...I hope you are not a parent, guideance counsellor or for that matter anyone in charge of children.....you are a detriment to children and need to stay away from them. I say this cause you have no idea what a bit of encouragement does for a child. Had there been any for me....who knows what I could have done back then. Ones actions makes one a loser. People who hurt others for no reason are loosers. You chose to attack me for no reason. After my military career I graduated from college and wore three badges for TExas. Even thought I jailed dangerous people, most I delt with were good people who with a little encouragement excelled. Most of them due to the "cast system" and social pressures in high school dropped out. Once you drop out your chances of involvement with the criminal justice system skyrocket. Who knows with a little encouragement from SOMEONE who cared, these poeple would have graduated, had a good life and stayed out of trouble. Society causes most diviant behavior.....we cause it with our sorry attitudes and cruel behavior and then scratch our heads when some outcast does something bad. Me? I have an iron will and you nor people like you can hold me down for long. I retired at 55 and lead a wonderful life despite the "concentration camp" I lived in called Merkel Texas. As I said in my origional post...there were some that were kind.....and that was the only thing that saved me. So....get down on your knees and thank God you were not the one the "target" of scorn. You may not have been made of the tough stuff to overcome. STick lol and the "pathetic chip" up your ass.....I won't bow to you or anyone else. Also....stay away from small children, you are not a positive force for them. Sign me "pathetic loser" now a positive force for good." As I said,Im still standing....I'll always stand. Frankly I don't care about Merkel nor the sorry (most..not all) people that live there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Sweetwater Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sweetwater Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••