crazy police chase

Since: Mar 12

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Does anyone know what was going on last night between Lenoir city and Sweetwater? I was on 75 south and at least a dozen troopers passed me around Lenoir city then I saw several cross over and pull a couple cars over on the north bound side. Then at the swetwater exit all of them got off and another trooper even coming north going the wrong way on the on ramp. It was the craziest thing I've seen. They were looking for someone really hard.
4square

Herndon, VA

#2 Apr 21, 2012
no
bad boys

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Apr 21, 2012
it was something else . we almost got hit it waqs wild would love to know my self
paps

Knoxville, TN

#4 Apr 21, 2012
bad boys wrote:
it was something else . we almost got hit it waqs wild would love to know my self
Same bunch were in Englewood last night....bout seven of them. I'm like you,wonder what was going on
xmilitary11b

Loudon, TN

#5 Apr 22, 2012
Hope they were rounding up a bunch of the lettuce pickin immigrants we have in the area....
Sweetwater

Asheville, NC

#6 Apr 22, 2012
xmilitary11b wrote:
Hope they were rounding up a bunch of the lettuce pickin immigrants we have in the area....
You are a racist pig. Check out your own existance in the USA. Ex Military right, I doubt it. Xfool yes, but that is not x right?
xmilitary11b

Loudon, TN

#7 Apr 22, 2012
I can see hooked on phonics didnt work for u huh? lol im sorry if my post hurt ur little va-jay-jay. Could u be one of the 19 family members that live with the lettuce pickers that got busted or chased down?? Dont worry, our government will just give them another 2 years of free health care at our emergency rooms for his trouble ;)

calm down juan, It'll be ok.....

Yeaaa, because no prior or active service members dislike illegal immigrants :/ yeaaaaaaaa....
Juan

United States

#8 Apr 22, 2012
xmilitary11b wrote:
I can see hooked on phonics didnt work for u huh? lol im sorry if my post hurt ur little va-jay-jay. Could u be one of the 19 family members that live with the lettuce pickers that got busted or chased down?? Dont worry, our government will just give them another 2 years of free health care at our emergency rooms for his trouble ;)
calm down juan, It'll be ok.....
Yeaaa, because no prior or active service members dislike illegal immigrants :/ yeaaaaaaaa....
You are a fool. Get a job and quit living off the government.
xmilitary11b

Dallas, NC

#9 Apr 22, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I have hot love with you Juan? Please, I have pills.

“Praise you in this storm”

Since: Apr 12

Sweetwater, Tn

#10 Apr 23, 2012
Sweetwater wrote:
<quoted text>You are a racist pig. Check out your own existance in the USA. Ex Military right, I doubt it. Xfool yes, but that is not x right?
wow.. someone from my hometown that's not racists?!? shock... must really not be born and raised from Sweetwater... Or you're black?

“I'm Offended that ur Offended.”

Since: Jun 11

Vonore,TN

#11 Apr 23, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
A "fool" is someone who keeps their mouths shut while illegals hop, jump and swim their way into this country, reproduce, have a primary care physician at the emergency rooms, and because the kid was born here, it gets free government assistance. And of course since they are mexican and not white, our government will make sure to NOT offend them and throw all kinds of aid and training etc their way..at the expense of the AMERICAN people. So juan, go pick me an orange, im hungry....ur here so might as well make ur worthless azz 'useful'.

And [email protected] sweetwater using my name to post immigrant homo solicitation... did one of ur 15 uncles living in ur one room shack teach u that 'trick'?

And for all the tender hearts that are offended, I'm offended you're offended....
rtoodtoo

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2012
Xmilitary... Lol... I think I love you!!:)

“I'm Offended that ur Offended.”

Since: Jun 11

Vonore,TN

#13 Apr 24, 2012
rtoodtoo wrote:
Xmilitary... Lol... I think I love you!!:)
;)I get that a lot lol
Wapati

Newport, TN

#14 Apr 25, 2012
xmilitary11b wrote:
<quoted text>
A "fool" is someone who keeps their mouths shut while illegals hop, jump and swim their way into this country, reproduce, have a primary care physician at the emergency rooms, and because the kid was born here, it gets free government assistance. And of course since they are mexican and not white, our government will make sure to NOT offend them and throw all kinds of aid and training etc their way..at the expense of the AMERICAN people. So juan, go pick me an orange, im hungry....ur here so might as well make ur worthless azz 'useful'.
And [email protected] sweetwater using my name to post immigrant homo solicitation... did one of ur 15 uncles living in ur one room shack teach u that 'trick'?
And for all the tender hearts that are offended, I'm offended you're offended....
Hmmm... Wasn't it Hitler who said the same thing about the jewish race. Remember the white race were the first illegals here.
Wapati

Newport, TN

#15 Apr 25, 2012
Just look at xmilitarys post all over. Just a bunch of stirring the pot. This is exactly what is the wrong with our country. Dips running around trying to raise some feathers. This dude or dudette is one wierd messed up individule. Maybe he or she will go play in the road like it suggested in another forum. Get a life, grow up, see a REAL doctor not a pill doctor. And its pumped up squirrell pic looks like it is looking for its NUTS. It is easy to talk big behind a keyboard. It is probably a 5'2" and 80 pound Midget.
rtoodtoo

United States

#16 Apr 25, 2012
I think xmilitary should run for sheriff...
Sweetwater

United States

#17 Apr 26, 2012
I think he, she, it should run for Gayvoner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweetwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Theresa Woodby (May '14) Sun Unasty 156
Jerel Smith Sat Fran 20
Who was the best athlete from Loudon all time? (Nov '14) Sat Tiger 22
News Sheriff: Loudon jailer fired for sex contact wi... (Mar '14) Fri Fired Pharts 42
News Martin 57th Dec 15 Jim 5
A girl that goes by "Jazz" Torbett Dec 14 Imbd 6
Pathological Liars (May '17) Dec 5 Tired of the cour... 10

Sweetwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sweetwater Mortgages