seriously

United States

#44 Jan 30, 2013
she just replied about being a snitch but not a word about her kids? natosha, if you had heart you would be taking care of your kids. any loser can walk away from their responsibilities. actually, even most losers at least try to take care of their kids. I dont even know what kind of person walks away from that. get help!
sad

Atlanta, GA

#45 Feb 1, 2013
natosha cozart wrote:
<quoted text>no....had to stay 6 days til court and pled guilty 11/29 probation..get it right
And snitch I'd something I am not;but I am a lot of other things.I got more heart than most..
bragging about going to jail? who does that?
yeap

Duluth, GA

#46 Feb 1, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>bragging about going to jail? who does that?
It's not bragging. It's accepting what happened dumb ass
sad

Atlanta, GA

#47 Feb 1, 2013
dumbasses go to jail. you must be a fellow inmate.
unoshedont

Atlanta, GA

#48 Feb 1, 2013
yeap wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not bragging. It's accepting what happened dumb ass
tosha u forgot to change ya name back haahaa u lame
yeap

Knoxville, TN

#49 Feb 1, 2013
unoshedont wrote:
<quoted text>tosha u forgot to change ya name back haahaa u lame
I'm not tosha dumbass. Just someone that hates when people get on here talkin shit about people. No one is perfect. And if u have a prob with someone have the balls to tell it to there face
shocked

United States

#50 Feb 4, 2013
You mean to tell me you put that glass pipe down long enough to respond? You know meth is going to ruin your looks don't you? Surely you don't want to end up with sores and no teeth. I agree, get help!
seriously

United States

#51 Feb 23, 2013
Cant stop lol right now!!!!
dirtyjoe

Dallas, GA

#52 Mar 3, 2013
Is the easiest piece of tail iv ever had
i wish

Lenoir City, TN

#53 Mar 3, 2013
ok, so i just facebooked her, idk anything about her but agreed, she is hot as hell. hit me up sexy
Tellico Bull

Loudon, TN

#54 Mar 3, 2013
It is like throwing a hotdog in Tellico lake, good luck.
I wish

Shelbyville, TN

#55 Mar 4, 2013
You say what you want, most of the time what is put on topix is bull anyway. I don't know her so I can't speak about her. I think she's sexy, and everybody makes mistakes. natosha, thanks for add on Facebook.
seriously

United States

#56 Mar 4, 2013
anybody thats more concerned about defending themselves about how long they were in jail than about who cares for their kids is obviously messed up. Decent people dont lose their kids, or go to jail, or prostitue themselves.. get your sht together honey, youre a junkie and a thief.
Natosha Cozart

Marcus Hook, PA

#57 Mar 6, 2013
My kids don't need to b talked bout on here....and if u knew anything u would know I didn't lose my kids.I share temporary guardianship wit my mom. Get it right.And get a life too. Maybe it could be as interesting as mine if u guys were REAL...and reveal urself.Take tha mask off bitches....yall must b tha snitches...just know that ain't in my blood haterz.And as for my baby daddy....they both know I'm real and would never do anything to jeopardize they life or freedom.Just ask em....They may not like me too well but they know I'm true to tha end....jealousy is a sin and so so ugly.....King money said hit us up on Cherry street and say this shit to my face:-> peace out yall...thanks for being such good FANS and so fake!!
Natosha Cozart

Marcus Hook, PA

#58 Mar 6, 2013
Tellico Bull wrote:
It is like throwing a hotdog in Tellico lake, good luck.
I got me confused wit ur mama.....obviously I ain't never had this
Natosha Cozart

Marcus Hook, PA

#59 Mar 6, 2013
yeap wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not tosha dumbass. Just someone that hates when people get on here talkin shit about people. No one is perfect. And if u have a prob with someone have the balls to tell it to there face
who r u? Do I know u?
i wish

Knoxville, TN

#60 Mar 6, 2013
id still hit it :)
yeap

Knoxville, TN

#61 Mar 6, 2013
Natosha Cozart wrote:
<quoted text>who r u? Do I know u?
Probably not. Just tired of ya gettin run in the ground like they are doin. Some us know no one is perfect. And it's prolly the same two people changing names doin it
uhh

United States

#62 Mar 7, 2013
Classy. Sounds like what they are saying about you is true. "King Money"? OMG Lol I don't know you but your'e not helping yourself by responding to this thread.
wtf

Zephyrhills, FL

#63 Mar 10, 2013
Gross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweetwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweetwater man sodomized (Jan '13) May 28 wtf 14
Sheriff Election May 28 Retirement Days 4
Thank you Sheriff Jones for turning the SQHS pr... May 27 Testify 13
Loudon's Finest May 22 jack 7
Who was the best athlete from Loudon all time? (Nov '14) May 21 dud25 11
Luttrell Music Thread (Jul '14) May 21 Musikologist 3
roscoe wyrick May 19 Darrell 1
More from around the web

Sweetwater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE