anybody know a girl named meredith li...

anybody know a girl named meredith liford

Posted in the Sweetwater Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2012
I think she's pretty is she single
Tee

Corryton, TN

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Yea i know her well, and nope she is engaged, sorry
watching

Corryton, TN

#3 Jan 24, 2013
I was seeing her but she couldnt take my temper haha i know her good, what do u wanna no?
meredith

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2013
I am single and I know who Mr.watching is
dumbass and it wasn't your temper it was your pillheaded stupidity. If I were you I would reframe from making comments about me on here or anywhere else. And to the other person who was asking. Thank you for the compliment and ignore Mr watching. I'm surprised he remembers his own name
meredith

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2013
By the way you don't have a temper like you wont everyone to think your just a big old wus and full of BUll shit
meredith

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2013
O almost forgot ha ha
meredith

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2013
I have only one more thing to say to you Mr.watching if your so bad Bring it! Bring it on! I got your temper ha ha!
Merediths back up

Corryton, TN

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Hello Watching,
You should first of all know, WE are watching too. I don't think you know Meredith like you think you do, if you did, you would know you DON"T want to go there! You better stay with your pill buddies and leave this one alone. Just trying to spare you some humiliation, better yet, go ahead mess with Mert, I need a Good laugh! haha! I think your last name fits you very well, because your full of BULL SH*T ( fill in the blank, if you know how) You might e thinking, in that little pea brain head of yours, that this is none of my business. Guess what stupid??? you mess with Meredith and you have made it my business! Always be looking because you never know where you might see us. 1 more thing we know Crazy, and can make it happen..ahahahaha! see, I told you not to go there. So, tell me, Watching, what do you Think you know? I'll be waiting!
wondering

Corryton, TN

#9 Mar 9, 2013
watching wrote:
I was seeing her but she couldnt take my temper haha i know her good, what do u wanna no?
I wanna know, is she good?
meredith

United States

#10 Mar 9, 2013
I am a good person
wondering

Corryton, TN

#11 Mar 9, 2013
i am asking Watching, if she is good? not if she is a good person and you aint meredith.
meredith

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Yes I am and who are you? If you want to know about me ask me.
meredith

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2013
And if your asking what I think your asking. It's none of your business you won't make it that far. Because I'm not like that
Merediths back up

Corryton, TN

#14 Mar 9, 2013
If you think thats not Meredith, Who do you think it is? I'll tell you now, it is Meredith! so who are you? nevermind we know who you are & since you have such a bad temper, try mine on for size, I dont care who you think you are. Let me see how bad that temper is. STILL waiting.
goodguy

Sevierville, TN

#15 Mar 10, 2013
Meredith you need a good guy like me not no Pillhead who is trying to put you down
meredith

United States

#16 Mar 10, 2013
I'm not with him and don't want to be. Who are you goodguy
goodguy

Sevierville, TN

#17 Mar 10, 2013
someone that knows he could treat you good and treat you with respect i live in west knoxville
meredith

Corryton, TN

#18 Mar 10, 2013
ok, Do i know you? Do you know me? and why are you on Luttrell topix if you dont? i'm not trying to be smart but its freaks me out. because of all ive been thru.
meredith

Corryton, TN

#19 Mar 10, 2013
please tell me who you are? Do you have Facebook?
goodguy

Sevierville, TN

#20 Mar 10, 2013
yes we have a friend in common ws

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweetwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Union County authorities say they know nothing ... (May '10) Fri Nothing known 12
Any current / former Carlex workers Thu Loudon Bound 1
Any people that do or have worked at Carlex Thu Loudon Bound 1
Amber Jacobs Thu Lame 14
Is cheryl rummel still around? (Jul '16) Feb 20 Eatitgood 2
Barry Mmathews (Oct '15) Feb 20 Sweet 3
Trying to reach Brandi Myers Feb 18 Lickitgood 1

Sweetwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sweetwater Mortgages