Searching for Brother, Jim Strader

Searching for Brother, Jim Strader

Posted in the Sweetwater Forum

Suzie Ridge

Loudon, TN

#1 Dec 29, 2012
I haven't heard from my brother, James Leon Strader (Jim or Jimmy) for several years. The last time I saw him, he was working at the Sweetwater Flea Market, he had a small trailer and was selling pork skins and funnel cakes. He is also diabetic and has lost a leg.

Please if you know Jimmy and have contact with him, please tell him to call me. I'm his youngest sister and would love to know how he is doing.

Thanks for your time and consideration in reading this query. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Suzie
Paps

New Market, TN

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Suzie Ridge wrote:
I haven't heard from my brother, James Leon Strader (Jim or Jimmy) for several years. The last time I saw him, he was working at the Sweetwater Flea Market, he had a small trailer and was selling pork skins and funnel cakes. He is also diabetic and has lost a leg.
Please if you know Jimmy and have contact with him, please tell him to call me. I'm his youngest sister and would love to know how he is doing.
Thanks for your time and consideration in reading this query. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Suzie
Go to addresses.com could be of some help to you
person

Athens, TN

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Lisa

Spartanburg, SC

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Hi my name is Lisa and I just noticed your post on here. I am sorry to inform you that Jim passed away the 5th of June 2013. He was in the nursing home bc he had his other leg amputated due to his diabetes. I no Jim bc I worked for him at the flea market a couple years ago. He was a very good man and would help anybody if he could. He was at the East Tennessee Nursing Home in Madisonville TN when he passed away so they may be able to help you with more information. I am very sorry for your loss.

Lisa
Demira Clark

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jun 17, 2015
Lisa wrote:
Hi my name is Lisa and I just noticed your post on here. I am sorry to inform you that Jim passed away the 5th of June 2013. He was in the nursing home bc he had his other leg amputated due to his diabetes. I no Jim bc I worked for him at the flea market a couple years ago. He was a very good man and would help anybody if he could. He was at the East Tennessee Nursing Home in Madisonville TN when he passed away so they may be able to help you with more information. I am very sorry for your loss.
Lisa
Hello miss Lisa this is Jim's daughter Dee Dee I met him once when I was 6 and I don't really know a whole lot about him I made contact with his sister suzie but she didn't really tell me much and didn't leave a number I want to know him and his face desperately. All my life i've wanted to know my daddy what kind of man he was just everything I know its been a long time since you've been on here but if you could get back with me that would be great you have no idea thank you so much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweetwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shasha Hensley (Aug '11) Fri Whole family dest... 5
Justice for The Waggoner's! (May '14) Jan 17 No name 134
Jerel Smith Jan 16 Buzz 24
Skateland (Aug '13) Jan 14 Jeff 3
salvation Jan 6 Clarification 2
Lee Ann Atkins Jan 4 Brooke 1
Brandi Myers ,oh so tasty (Apr '17) Jan 3 Jimmy Shoff 11

Sweetwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance