curious

Cleveland, GA

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Hello, we trying to locate a friend named Denny White, he and his wife operated a tractor place there in Sweetwater. Does anyone know where they are now? Thanks
Paps

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2011
curious wrote:
Hello, we trying to locate a friend named Denny White, he and his wife operated a tractor place there in Sweetwater. Does anyone know where they are now? Thanks
Yeah, you and about half the people in Monroe county he swindled out of money. If you find him, post it here! She has moved on, remarried, and probably trying to avoid creditors, too!
I know

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2013
Denny White is hiding out in Ten Mile. He works at watts bar and he is also running or owns Euchee marina , well he says he owns it but he seems full of crap so probably doesn't. You can find him most nights at the bar at the marina , y'all have fun now !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweetwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is heather mcgee? 11 hr Jmac 2
Brenda Courm (Apr '11) Mar 25 adam 9
Loudon HC Mar 23 Walter 8
Bills courtyard Mar 22 Chuck 1
Kristen Caparillo new thread Mar 20 Rockwood 4
Girl named Shelby.... help me find her Mar 17 Dagrunt 1
I'm Looking to buy property.... CASH Mar 16 Downsizing want g... 1

Sweetwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance