Lenoir City woman killed in Sweetwater

Lenoir City woman killed in Sweetwater

There are 125 comments on the Loudon County News story from Mar 20, 2009, titled Lenoir City woman killed in Sweetwater. In it, Loudon County News reports that:

A Lenoir City woman was the victim of an apparent homicide Tuesday night in Sweetwater.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Loudon County News.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
CAROLE

Jonesboro, GA

#123 Dec 19, 2010
Surely after all this time that has gone by, the officials can determine what kind of person Michael is! He can't put on an act for everybody all the time. His true self shines through.
I pray that this will all end quickly, for Charlotte's sake, as well as the rest of us that loved Julie. Michael will have to face the consequences of his actions here on earth, as well as answer to God for them later. All persons associated with this tragedy need prayer and the Lord to get us through this. Charlotte and "boys", please know that I love each of you very much...
Kathy

Knoxville, TN

#124 Dec 24, 2010
Janice wrote:
I think they figured out Michael didn't do it.
Then why is he still in jail if he didn't do it?????? Oh, LOL, I guess she shot herself in the back of the head...she must have had loooooong arms!
Thats Sorry

Crossville, TN

#125 Dec 24, 2010
Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is he still in jail if he didn't do it?????? Oh, LOL, I guess she shot herself in the back of the head...she must have had loooooong arms!
what a horrible to thing to joke and laugh about!
amused

Oak Ridge, TN

#126 Dec 24, 2010
I can assure you that Kathy was not joking! Maybe you were referring that remark to Janice!
Kathy

Knoxville, TN

#127 Oct 15, 2011
YAY!!!!! Michael got LIFE IN PRISON!!!!! Although he deserves worse but that's a start!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweetwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi Myers .... What's up with her besides be... 4 hr Lilies on Your Grave 2
Flea markets around madisonville and 411?? (Mar '11) Wed Dee 39
Brad Lee May 3 Family 12
Kristen caparillo hit me up ! May 3 Ur toy 1
Donnie pittman May 2 Just curious 4
Blonde at sugar shack May 2 Tell me 1
Doyal Bower Apr 30 anonymous 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sweetwater Mortgages