Lenoir City woman killed in Sweetwater

Mar 20, 2009 Full story: Loudon County News 125

A Lenoir City woman was the victim of an apparent homicide Tuesday night in Sweetwater.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
CAROLE

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2009
IT TAKES A DIRTY DOG, NOT FIT TO BE CALLED A MAN, TO SHOOT A WOMAN, OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER, IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD. BE A MAN AND FACE THAT PERSON THAT YOU SO CALLOUSLY KILLED. IT SHOWS THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING, BUT THE DOG THAT YOU ARE! I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR YOU AND THAT GOD WILL TREAT YOU AS HE SEES FIT. I BELIEVE THAT IF YOU TAKE A LIFE, YOU GIVE UP YOUR OWN LIFE. GOD BLESS THE FAMILY. SQUAW
jas

Forest, IN

#2 Mar 20, 2009
Have open hearts as this horrid story unfolds. It is very, very sad from both sides. Talk to our Father in prayer and ask that a form of good comes from this. Both of these beloved people suffer/suffered with life's hurts that most of us will only hear of or see in a horror movie. We do need to have insight as how to give continueing help and follow-up care to these people and their families. Perhaps consider volunteer work in your community health department. Consider making it your life's work. With care from our community for these type of problems this precious lady and beloved man endured in their lives, they would both be alive today, and perhaps, being of great help to others having to live through the horror that Michael and Julia faced in their life. We all need people that care and we need to share empathy. Write your government offices for resources needed in our communities. Get involved. Pray for guidence. It is easy to hate but it makes one old. Empathy...
Patty mad

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 Mar 20, 2009
I pray the courts for once this year actually can do something right and gives this man what he deserves. I hope the law gives to him the same mercy that he gave to Julia. It does appear that the police did a good job as they pointed out that this man did murder this woman despite the lies that naturally came forth from the liar and his cowardly mouth.

This murderer has nothing in common with the woman he killed. He only knows phony scams and lies and tops it off with MURDER. I pray that others never become as evil as him.

Write your officials to ask that he receives as good as he gave to Julia! NO MERCY...
ksymrtn

United States

#4 Mar 21, 2009
This man deserves nothing but death. You don't shoot someone in the back of the head and call it self-defense. Julia was a beautiful, sweet, loving, and caring woman to her 11 yr old daughter, her family, and friends. She and her husband were divorcing and it wasn't final yet. She was finally coming to terms with being a single parent and had started dating again, when this man took her life without regard. I hope he receives the kind of punishment he deserves.
Please pray for Julia's daughter, her family, and friends that knew her to be a christian, someone that gave everything to being a great mom to her little girl! She will be missed terribly by all who knew her and loved her.
FAYE

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2009
If it was selfdefense why was she shot in the back of the head and laying on the floor when he shot her?He will say anything to get out of trouble for taking an innocent persons life!!
Sandra

Lenoir City, TN

#6 Mar 22, 2009
Do any of the people that are accusing michael ellington for murder,have all the facts in front of them.NO,Didn't guess so,you are just going by what you have heard.Lets wait and get the facts and then we can and will know what the truth are.We need to pray for both parties involved and not listen to :PEOPLE<PAPERS<T.V. or anything that will cause you to decide even the wrong decision.And in the end destory other peoples lives.
FAYE

United States

#7 Mar 22, 2009
How can anyone take someone elses life and than tell such lies as he's telling? I hope the law does it's job and puts him away for life. The bible say's an eye for an eye!!
Reno Hightower

United States

#8 Mar 22, 2009
Sandra, get real. He killed her. What else do we need to know? Can you name one thing that excuses him for this or justifies it? The fact is, he shot her and killed her. Enough said, now fry him until he's done.
Patty mad

Oak Ridge, TN

#9 Mar 22, 2009
Sandra, I do have the facts straight. I don't know what all the bully said and did before he killed her. Now that's a FACT! You can bet it was bad. How do I know this? Because he KILLED her by shooting her in the back of the head with a shotgun while she lay on the floor.

I do pray for Julia's family and friends as they are faced with this horror for the rest of their lives. I also pray for his family as they are trying to face the facts of his actions.
I hope he receives NO MERCY for killing Julia.
amanda carroll

Lenoir City, TN

#10 Mar 23, 2009
well julia is my cousin/best friend/sister/neighber and i knew what kind of peace of crap mike was.sorry IS!he started getting violent with juila and tring to control her every move she told me EVERYTHING!i talked and talked till i was sick to make her leave him alone.but she loved him and love over powers everything.she had hope that if she didnt give up on him he would change.i blamed myself when she died that only i had kept her from leaving that friday.i help her pack her stuff and fixed her hair.she says mike loved her hair straitend.and i hugged and kissed her and told her i loved her and to come back home if he started being mean to her.but u know what she never came back home.but she does have a better home now where no one could hurt her.i walk pass her door now and want to knock to see if she will come and open it so we can talk about out problems and make each other laugh like we always did.i was with her every day and that nasty evil demon took her away from me and my family.god help him if he gets out.rest in peace my beautifal,loving,CARING!,light of my life ill never forget you.i miss u so much i need u so bad right now.i promise he WILL pay for what he did.and as for u mike may suffering and heartache haunt you till you take your worthless last breath.i hate that you have air to even breath.MY COUSIN DONT!!!!!!!!!!
RayJay

Hartwell, GA

#11 Mar 23, 2009
I personally know Mike. After the things he has done to my family it is clear that he is a true dirtbag and probably capable of this horrible crime.
rose

Lenoir City, TN

#12 Mar 23, 2009
he was a real man like to hurt girls .take him down town in lenoir city and hang him in frunt of the post office./////////////////
mary lenior city

Lenoir City, TN

#13 Mar 23, 2009
he is tough boy he beats up girls. just wait till he get to prison.he will have a lot of girlfreinds.let him fell the pain her is feeling now god howmercy on his sole no one else does.
town of lenior city

Lenoir City, TN

#14 Mar 23, 2009
KILL HE BEFORE THE SUN SETS .
lynn

Lenoir City, TN

#15 Mar 23, 2009
he is about as worthless as they come he shot her in cold blood i knew her all her life and she suffered alot at the hands of worthless men at least 2 of them one broke her heart and the other one took her life so which one of them is the better of the two in my opinion they both pulled the trigger because if her husband had been the man he should have been she wouldnt have been with that murderer,maybe she would still be with us now
lynn

Lenoir City, TN

#16 Mar 23, 2009
what i meant to say is the two that took her life and the other one isn't alive to tell how he hurt her. because he got his
kathy

Knoxville, TN

#17 Mar 24, 2009
Michael Ellington and ALL of his family are white trash, scum users, liars and thieves! None of them accept the responsibility of their own actions ever! He loved her so he shot her in the back of the head while she lay face down? What a man! Don't try to make excuses for him. He deserves what he gets and more!
inside info

Powell, TN

#18 Mar 25, 2009
I can say that I was told a completely different story from what is being told in the papers and feel free to correct me if I am wrong. This information that I came across is from a very reliable source. I was told that Julia and Mike had gotten into an argument and she hid his pills from him and he got pissed off at her when she wouldn't tell them where she had hidden them and he went and got a pistol and put it down her throat and pulled the trigger and blew the back of her head off. Now, like I said, I could be totally wrong and some information could have gotten miscontrued but I just wanted to put this out there for everybody else. If it's true then I am glad it's out and if any of it is wrong, then my apologies.
lynn

Lenoir City, TN

#19 Mar 25, 2009
i dont know about any pills but he put a 12 guage shotgun in her mouth and pulled the trigger it wasn't a pistol and i do no they were argueing that night over what nobody knows only mike the murder and julia and she isnt here to tell her side
Patty mad

Oak Ridge, TN

#20 Mar 25, 2009
I think the only person that knows the real truth was murdered as the killer is a liar and can never be believed. Are you suggesting someone else was there and witnessed this murder?

Either way the murder occurred Michael Ellington is the lowest type of scum on this earth. Just a pity he was not brave enough to do this to himself instead of her! That is how chicken scum murderers live. They hurt ever innocent person that comes in contact with them. Maybe we the people can do the same to him. We can call it self defense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweetwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Slick 150,799
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Steve 9,453
Viskase Strike (Sep '10) Sun guest 39
Ricky SLUTton Sun Glen 138
SMUT Paper "The Monroe Buzz" (May '11) Sun MCCO1 34
Husband and wife arrested for dealing drugs at ... Sun someone 1
Teachers Too! "Good Christians" Beating Up Gays... (Oct '11) Sat lgbt is silly 68
•••
•••
•••

Sweetwater Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sweetwater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sweetwater News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sweetwater