Looking for my brother. Mark Hardin

Posted in the Sweet Home Forum

Since: May 09

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Aug 14, 2011
As many of you know Mark Hardin is missing. Mark is my brother. If anyone has seen him please contact the authorities or leave me a post here on topix.
Mark has been missing since Friday Aug. 5th. There have been reports of people seeing and speaking with him that weekend up in the mountains. If you are one of those people please contact me.
Any help at this time would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Scott Hardin
tasha edwards

Eugene, OR

#2 Aug 22, 2011
I was camping up on the calapooia river that weekend, with my boyfriend, and a few of our friends. A man, who we are all pretty sure was Mark, stopped to talk to us. We were camped at the end of upper calapooia drive, right before the gate. Called jump off rock. The man we think was Mark was with a young boy, maybe 15. I think he said it was his son. And he was telling us about coming up there since he was a kid. And some mountain man that used to live up there, to watch out for.
Not sure if it is of any help. But he was gonna go a few miles up and try to find an old house that he said used to be the last house on the road. He said it had burned down many years ago.
My email address is tashae_33@yahoo.com. I would be more than willing to help in any way I can, if it was him we talked to. My brother, my boyfriend, myself, and a couple friends all talked....it was on a sunday at around 2pm. At jump off rock.
blizzardo wrote:
As many of you know Mark Hardin is missing. Mark is my brother. If anyone has seen him please contact the authorities or leave me a post here on topix.
Mark has been missing since Friday Aug. 5th. There have been reports of people seeing and speaking with him that weekend up in the mountains. If you are one of those people please contact me.
Any help at this time would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Scott Hardin

Since: May 09

Harviell, MO

#3 Aug 24, 2011
tasha edwards wrote:
I was camping up on the calapooia river that weekend, with my boyfriend, and a few of our friends. A man, who we are all pretty sure was Mark, stopped to talk to us. We were camped at the end of upper calapooia drive, right before the gate. Called jump off rock. The man we think was Mark was with a young boy, maybe 15. I think he said it was his son. And he was telling us about coming up there since he was a kid. And some mountain man that used to live up there, to watch out for.
Not sure if it is of any help. But he was gonna go a few miles up and try to find an old house that he said used to be the last house on the road. He said it had burned down many years ago.
My email address is tashae_33@yahoo.com. I would be more than willing to help in any way I can, if it was him we talked to. My brother, my boyfriend, myself, and a couple friends all talked....it was on a sunday at around 2pm. At jump off rock.
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for the post, but am sorry to say, that was not Mark. Marks son is in his 30's. Mark was born and raised in Indiana, he moved to Oregon 20 years ago from Indiana. But we appreciate you being so alert and on top of things. Do me a favor and keep an eye out for him. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweet Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dewey & Sybil (miller) West Jan 21 boobs911 1
In big quake, Central Oregon would be big relie... Oct '14 diesel 1
Who do you support for State Senate in Oregon (... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Joey 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Sweet Home, OR (Aug '10) Dec '13 ackbob 14
Breakins and Robbery (Aug '13) Aug '13 Gramma Maggie 1
Any good Sasquatch stories or encounters? (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bigfoot Researcher 2
Docks planned for pond near Sweet Home (Mar '06) Nov '12 Holy Toledo 1 8
Sweet Home Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sweet Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:51 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:51AM
Will Russell Wilson do Dancing With The Stars if Seahawks win?
NBC Sports11:01 AM
Rob Gronkowski on Jeremy Lane saying he's not that good: "It may" tick me off
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
NFL11:52 AM
Gronkowski, Darrelle Revis won't take Seahawks' bait
NBC Sports12:41 PM
Vince Wilfork: Marshawn Lynch "hands down" the best running back in football