Police shooting appears 'justified'

Police shooting appears 'justified'

There are 29 comments on the The Facts story from Jul 31, 2007, titled Police shooting appears 'justified'. In it, The Facts reports that:

A Lake Jackson officer's shooting of a man wanted on multiple felony warrants appears to have been justified, Brazoria County Sheriff Charles Wagner said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Facts.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concernd taxpayer

Epping, NH

#21 Jul 14, 2010
He who hesitates,the cop would of ended up dead.I guess these people on here want the crooks to get the draw and the first shot?The cop done his job.
Aries

Brazoria, TX

#23 Jul 17, 2010
Saul Soto-Dirty crooked cops like you need to be taken off the streets. Aren't you the Clute officer that resigned because a criminal investigation was done and showed you used excessive force when you kicked a suspect in the face and broke his nose. Only God knows the truth what really happened the night you shot!
Soto

United States

#24 May 14, 2011
I sure was and i'd do it again if I had to... I was protecting an ungrateful officer who filed a complaint against me and ended up getting the position I had as a narcotic investigator but funny how the suspect didn't complain... Yeah god knows and that is why Baugh is paying for his actions
Citizen

El Campo, TX

#25 May 15, 2011
You go Soto. The peices of crap don't get justice any other way. What's up with these people defending a criminal.

Like the old saying goes " If you don't like the cops, Next time call a criminal."
Sam

United States

#27 Jun 9, 2011
How's old felony oaks in clute now? So much for all of that investigating.
becky 100a

Sugar Land, TX

#28 Jun 9, 2012
yes thank god he had time ! i just hope they can get a jump on bath salts ! from what ive heard the only thing they can do to those people is shoot em. i hat to see people get up in arms about that because that stuff is scary !
Gianna

Romania

#29 Jun 9, 2012
Little punk kid got what he deserved. The officer involved should have shot Leyton in the head and saved all the taxpayers money in the future prosecuting this looser.
Farmer Weed

Downey, CA

#30 Sep 6, 2015
They mean

Police shooting "appears" justified.
They farts

Katy, TX

#31 Sep 6, 2015
Justifies farts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweeny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
F**k Bay Shitty Aug 17 Erma 5
Erynn Mosher Cope Jul '16 its Erin not Erynn 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Aiken Bad Cop Tommy Platt (Sep '11) Feb '16 Hallman 3
Heard there is a Muslim training camp there.... (Nov '15) Nov '15 AGuana 1
Looking for a woman to hook up with that can go... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Horney and ready 1
who knows him....... (Oct '15) Oct '15 sally 1

Sweeny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sweeny Mortgages