just heard that he was found dead!
Please

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2013
I hope you heard wrong.
wondering

Upton, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2013
I heard the same thing earlier today. Heard that he didn't come in to work & wasn't answering his phone so, they sent someone to check on him & found him dead. Was wondering if this was true or just more gossip flowing thru the rumor mill....
butterfly

Brownsville, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
its true I heard it on the radio
bgattorney

Canton, OH

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Anyone know how or why he passed away?
dont know

Perryville, AR

#6 Jan 21, 2013
they are doing an autopsy.
butrew

Canton, OH

#7 Jan 21, 2013
I see, hope they find out what happened.
curious

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2013
heard it was an aneurism
BOO

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2013
i, just heard he croaked to. guess all the wrong doing catches up with everyone!
@

Madison, TN

#10 Jan 23, 2013
I am pretty sure he passed away because his heart stopped beating.
stellar

Sapulpa, OK

#11 Jan 23, 2013
How old was he again?
again

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2013
I think the obit said he was 65. RIP Jerry. You were a wise man. You gave me some very good advide years ago.
Peace

Cecilia, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2013
BOO wrote:
i, just heard he croaked to. guess all the wrong doing catches up with everyone!
It is only in the eyes of the beholder that says another is doing wrong. I guess even yours will catch up to you. There is no perfect person here on earth. And the balancing scales are still out as to how many were helped and how many were not through his life.
Peace

Cecilia, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Lest we forget. All humans were put here for a purpose, and only the Creator holds the answer to why! I as a human have errored in life, and I am not the exception to the rule of errors, and neither is any other human. No perfection found amongst the human race. The only true perfect human crucified. His crime was acceptance of others as they were and all he offered was love.

Since: Jul 11

Perryville, AR

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Peace wrote:
Lest we forget. All humans were put here for a purpose, and only the Creator holds the answer to why! I as a human have errored in life, and I am not the exception to the rule of errors, and neither is any other human. No perfection found amongst the human race. The only true perfect human crucified. His crime was acceptance of others as they were and all he offered was love.
rubbish
VIPER

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 6, 2013
I can only imagine the self pity that people have on Jerry Guffey, you would not have not known him if you had not been in the court system for something YOU HAVE DONE! Blame everyone but YOURSELF, you know not what he did for people that he did not have to do. RIP Jerry, only the idiots disagree!
lucy

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Feb 6, 2013
I knew Jerry only from being in court yes but it was never anything I did thank you. I had unruly brats. I started out thinking Jerry was an ass along with several others but I soon learned to respect him. Jerry was a good man and he will be missed.
wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Just because you're at the courthouse doesn't mean YOU have done anything wrong... ASSUME, lemme help break that down for you. ASS/U/ME. Get it?
Just Me

United States

#20 Feb 6, 2013
So I Guess Sending Kids Off That Did Not Need to be Is Something He had To do no He enjoyed every bit of It. He Was a Miserable Bastard Who Had to bring Others Down With Him. I'm Glad He's gone, I wonder What The Devil thinks about Him right now. Fu** Everyone Of You Who Thought He Was Good Guy BC He Was Far From It. RIH Jerry
rcknrbn1968

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2013
n I have an amen please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweeden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jeremy Lowe a good guy? 6 min Yep 2
Biggest players around 56 min Interested 1
Shelby Usher 56 min Fact not fiction 3
Moes manger has hip c handles food name zooie 1 hr Umm 7
The_Deleter_Conf essor 1 hr Get real 17
Todd Holloway cook a good BERGER (Apr '17) 1 hr domestic violences 13
Peachescarney at Henkel(Sun Product) 1 hr Youandme 6

Sweeden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance