Posted in the Sweeden Forum

Since: Jul 12

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 18, 2012
How good is he?
BadaBing

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Who cares? He's evil bitch stepmom pulled him off the team because he had some bad grades last year and Coach Wallace jerked him off the team.I was told because Coach didn't want to deal with his crazy stepmom
Factsarefacts

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2012
To whatever uneducated idiot who cannot use proper grammar that posted this ungodly comment, please know your facts before posting a comment about our family. The facts are Kijana chose not to make his grades a priority and as his parents his father and I chose to redirect his academic focus during two weeks of winter program. Others on the team have done much worse and have been allowed to play. Out decision as parents should have been respected and commended as most parents could care less these days. Coach Wallace not letting him back on the team is his choice and shall live on his conscious. This was a difficult decision on all sides and your viewpoint is not relevant. God Bless!
Shaniqua Boobalee

Evansville, IN

#4 Sep 9, 2012
With a name like Kijana, sure going to make it hard to get a mainstream job.
Change it to Bob or Mike for heavens sake.
Set up for failure, no doubt.
goodmama

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2012
Factsarefacts wrote:
To whatever uneducated idiot who cannot use proper grammar that posted this ungodly comment, please know your facts before posting a comment about our family. The facts are Kijana chose not to make his grades a priority and as his parents his father and I chose to redirect his academic focus during two weeks of winter program. Others on the team have done much worse and have been allowed to play. Out decision as parents should have been respected and commended as most parents could care less these days. Coach Wallace not letting him back on the team is his choice and shall live on his conscious. This was a difficult decision on all sides and your viewpoint is not relevant. God Bless!
Kudosto u for doing the rt thing!!! Kids needs to understand that their wants do not take precedent over everything! My son also was acting out last spring, not turning in homework, lying, etc. His grades dropped substancially, which resulted in my husband & I pulling him out of little league baseball. Now here is the kicker: my exhusband took me to court over it! Lol. Said it wssnt fair to pull him. Now also keep in mind that this is the same man that wouldn't let him come home a little early to attend practices OR games. Ppl just have their priorities jacked up!
Congratulations on being an above par parent :-)
FactsAreFacts

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Your ignorance doesnt deserve a response but for my sons sake I feel the need to correct you. He was named after a very famous Bengals football player. Names dont make a person...just like someone named Ashley, Jake, or Emily arent plain Janes that dont deserve to stand out. My son has an exceptional name and God shall seek his vengence on your shallow judemental self. I am a mother who gives her children every opportunity to succeed and I will not make excuses for it.
Please do some soul searching and find Jesus Christ. As for my family we will follow Jesus, respect other human beings, and not judge based on race, finances, clothing, and definately not on NAMES.
God Bless!
FactsAreFacts

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Thank you for your support. As a parent you must think outside the box to parent children these days. I will exhaust all efforts to ensure my children will be Christians first and then productive members of society.
People are so judgemental and uneducated in Bowling Green that is truely gutwrenching. They chose not to give other cultures of people chances in life or even respect them because they are in their own lazy ideal lifestyles and scared of the success of others.
The ignorance of the human race contiues to prove to me that growth is for those who want to be different others make excuses for their unbecoming behavior and beliefs. I seek comfort in the fact that God loves us all and each person will answer for their shortcoming before him with blazing eyes.
God Bless!
KijanasBrother

New Albany, IN

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Get them mama.
- ak
kijanasBrothersF riend

Georgetown, IN

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Jykevion bruh u ugly
AaronKeown

United States

#10 Sep 12, 2012
Nah this ain't jakievion this is Aaron Keown. There adopted brother and whoever you are , I don't appreciate you talking about my little brother like that. It ain't his fault he's ugly ;p
dylan harper

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 12, 2012
Aeron ik u to! Ii saw you at the western game u sat with us! I was jk bout jykevion! Lol
lol

Louisville, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Factsarefacts wrote:
He tells me all the time he hates her. And that it's his stepmoms fault that he ain't playing. But Coach Wally is str8. he coaches his team. its a coaches place to disipline for grades on the field. Everybody knows that

Since: Oct 12

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Oct 8, 2012
i thought his step mom wasnt his step mom. If his grades were good enough for the school he should have played i am betting he is not getting into college on his algebra grades .

Since: Oct 12

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Oct 8, 2012
oh and GO DOODER!!!!!!!! i love you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweeden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Green (Mar '14) 2 min Oscar 41
Iam hot you are not 6 min Steve Polycronopolis 7
bendix needs a union...NOW! 28 min TheOverwatch 3
Slim Nash 43 min FromKentucky 34
music at The Spillway (Jun '13) 53 min Steve Polycronopolis 15
Needing something different 53 min Love 14
Betty's bar closing? 59 min Steve Polycronopolis 8

Sweeden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance