murder-suicide Anderson

Posted in the Swea City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kim fentress

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 18, 2006
I am trying to find reports on the murder-suicide of Nathan Anderson and his wife that took place last night...
Erin Bentley

AOL

#2 Apr 18, 2006
kim fentress wrote:
I am trying to find reports on the murder-suicide of Nathan Anderson and his wife that took place last night...
I have not been able to find anything on this as of yet. I have checked local news website, but there is nothing yet. You may want to keep checking www.kimt.com and www.kgan.com .
Kyle

Sioux Falls, SD

#3 Apr 18, 2006
kim fentress wrote:
As I understand, it was not Nathan Anderson, but his sister-in-law and brother-in-law
Laffey

United States

#4 Apr 18, 2006
kim fentress wrote:
The three children were not harmed and his wifes name is Amy. She was an Ulrich. There are 2 Nathan Andersons in Armstrong,IA. The Nate Anderson in ? is not Mike Andersons' son. I hope this helps.
Laffey

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2006
go to www.kcci.com
Rebecca

Owatonna, MN

#6 Apr 18, 2006
You can also read about it as the cover story on:
http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/
Heck

Cannon Falls, MN

#7 Apr 19, 2006
Here is another site with news.

http://www.keyc.com/article/view/97446/
kim fentress

Denver, CO

#8 Apr 19, 2006
I went to school with Nathan's brother, Jeff Anderson. I found a few articles on the incident. Sad situation to say the least. The other brother is Aaron, he is the youngest.
topix

Mountain View, CA

#9 Apr 19, 2006
I assume you guys have checked out the topix news page for Armstrong already? It has the Sioux City Journal article, the Sentinel article, and the KEYC article. It should also be updated as more news becomes available...

http://www.topix.com/city/armstrong-ia
kim fentress

Denver, CO

#10 Apr 19, 2006
Laffey...Nathan is the son of Darrly and Sue Anderson
kim fentress

Cooper, IA

#11 Apr 19, 2006
Laffey wrote:
<quoted text>

The three children were not harmed and his wifes name is Amy. She was an Ulrich. There are 2 Nathan Andersons in Armstrong,IA. The Nate Anderson in ? is not Mike Andersons' son. I hope this helps.
is this kurt laffey originally from armstrong?
Jessica Sanders

Ruthven, IA

#12 Apr 19, 2006
To have something like this happen in a small town community it really hits home! I was in Mrs's Work's room with her sister Kelly and Darci was in my sister's (annie Larsen) class. And Aaron was in highschool when i was in highschool and he used to ride the school bus with us. I just cannot get over this and the words are hard to describe how i feel. I only knew them but they were nice people Jessica Sanders (Larsen) Class of '97
kim

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Apr 20, 2006
I went to highschool with Jeff Anderson and was paired up with him for homecoming. I feel incredibly sad for all of them.
Nicole Felkey

Denver, CO

#14 Apr 20, 2006
The Obituary is posted on:
http://www.funeralplan.com/henryolsonfuneral/...

Sue Anderson is my dad's cousin, he visited the family last night. They are dealing, but it's difficult to grasp it all. Please continue to pray for the family and the community.
kim

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Apr 20, 2006
Thanks for the link Nicole, I will be sure to pass it on...
Andrea Goche

Graettinger, IA

#16 Apr 21, 2006
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>

As I understand, it was not Nathan Anderson, but his sister-in-law and brother-in-law
It was Nathan Anderson that killed himself and wife, Amy
kim

Denver, CO

#17 Apr 24, 2006
Does anyone know why he did it or where their kids will go?
Kyle

Sioux Falls, SD

#18 Apr 24, 2006
I realize that now. I didn't know there were 2 Nathan Anderson's married to Ulrich daughters. I only knew of the other one.
dot

Rhodes, IA

#19 Apr 25, 2006
kim wrote:
Does anyone know why he did it or where their kids will go?
From what I have heard, there was a Will that named Jeff and Shelly as guardians to the kids.
As of right now, the kids will stay with Amy's parents.
As for why, I don't think anyone can answer that question but Nathan. There are rumors circulating around town that he had depression.
Heck

Cannon Falls, MN

#20 Apr 25, 2006
I don't know the families well but will continue to pray for all of them. If you know them you might want to pass on this web site. It is an organization I volunteer for that serves as a resource to those touched by suicide. When the family feels they are ready it will be a great resource for them.

http://save.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swea City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Boland Ford - Online Oct 15 gloria 1
Fireworks at Bancroft, Iowa Oct 15 gloria 1
The Schneidermans (Mar '09) Mar '09 ImGoodImGone 1
Kyle R. Payne (Aug '08) Feb '09 mnbound 3
kossuth county supervisors (Feb '09) Feb '09 armstrong guy 1
Shreiff Robert Fisher (Aug '08) Feb '09 armstrong guy 2
Kyle R. Payne (Aug '08) Aug '08 mnbound 1
Swea City Dating
Find my Match

Swea City Jobs