id rather not say

United States

#21 Aug 22, 2007
i am sorry for your loss!! hopefully some day you can forgive henri.
jeff

United States

#22 Aug 22, 2007
Another event that should be a time of great joy also brings great sadness. Tommrow 8/23 is our Grandsons 2nd birthday. And Grandma is not here. Happy Birthday Christopher. Grandma and I love you and, I know Grandma is watching overyou.
jeff

United States

#23 Aug 25, 2007
Nothing seems to mater any more. I don't know what to do or whitch direction to go. Another family event came and went with out you. Christopher our grandson turned two. I know you would have made it so special. I keep trying to do what i think you would want. I love you so much and miss you. Only time will bring us together again. I hope that you will not have to wait to long. jeff
concerned

United States

#24 Aug 25, 2007
jeff wrote:
7/28/07 would have been or 28 years of marriage but do the actions of one person our life together has changed forever. I can only hope that justice comes swift, and hard for HENRI PLETZNER. AND EYE FOR AND EYE....
what exactly does that mean jeff? "eye for an eye" ?
Jordan

Hyannis, MA

#25 Oct 18, 2007
hi everyone i'm the baby of the family and what happened is so hard to talk about it and i out of the family would like to say thank you for all your support and Godbless thank once again, Love you Mom,Josh XOXOXOXO.:<
eric the next head coach

Chili, WI

#26 Oct 23, 2007
Jeff you have my sympathy!
jeff

United States

#27 Dec 7, 2007
Happy Birthday Kathy I love you and miss you so much.
jeff

United States

#28 Jan 6, 2008
A year has passed. Nothing has changed, the emptyness is still there. My love for Kathy is as strong today as it was the day we were wed.
Jordan

Hyannis, MA

#29 Jan 23, 2008
love you Mom and Josh see you in my dreams soon
Jordan

Hyannis, MA

#30 Feb 4, 2008
Mom the Pats lost but maybe next year right love you.

Since: Sep 07

Lowell

#31 Feb 7, 2008
jeff wrote:
Another event that should be a time of great joy also brings great sadness. Tommrow 8/23 is our Grandsons 2nd birthday. And Grandma is not here. Happy Birthday Christopher. Grandma and I love you and, I know Grandma is watching overyou.
I just happend along this posting and I do not know this family, but the love that Jeff has is amazing.. I'm so sorry for your loss.
jeff

United States

#32 Feb 14, 2008
Happy valintines day kathy,know my hart is with you alway's.
eric

Neillsville, WI

#33 Feb 17, 2008
Jeff How are you holing up? obviously you miss your bride and i have alot of sympathy for you,and I cant amagine the pain your going through.I have read your entries, and i wish you all the best in your healing process! GOd bless you
jeff

United States

#34 Mar 20, 2008
today is the day that justice will be served. It will not bring her back to me, but he person responsible will have to take responsibility for his actions on that day.
jeff

United States

#35 Mar 21, 2008
2.5 to 7 does not seem enough but we will have to accept the courts decision. To Mr Pletzners family just remember that at some point he will be with you again, My family will never have their Mother back.
Jordan

Hyannis, MA

#36 Mar 25, 2008
I think that day i walked into the court room that Mr.Pletzner smiled at me and then i was told that's the guy that killed you mom. I was very up set and was going to do something but didn't because it's just not worth it anymore but see ya in 2.5 years to see what happens next and hopefully i will be able to ask you some guestion thank you all for your support and thoughts. Godbless!

Since: Sep 07

Lowell

#37 Mar 25, 2008
Jordan...and family, I'm so sorry for all of you!

Lisa
kelly

Wilbraham, MA

#38 Apr 1, 2008
mr barrett and jordan- this is henri's wife. first i want to say that i think of your family daily and hope that your pain is lessened as each one passes. i know it's hard to think of the future, but someday i hope you hurt a whole lot less. the pain will never fully go away but i can pray that you have the strength to think of her with thoughts of love and happier times.
it is a little concerning to me that there are two comments, one from each of you that seem a little threatening. are you planning to someday "get even" with him? as mrs. lugo said in court there is no way to tip the scales and make it "even". do you plan to hurt me in return for his mistakes? i know you said that you would never forgive my husband mr. barrett. he will never forgive himself and i think that should be enough. henri would NEVER intentionally hurt anyone! yes, he made a horribly bad decision, i will be the first one to agree with that! he is human though. Everyone makes mistakes. i am truly sorry that his cost you all a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and most of all a friend!
if i have offended anyone with this i apologize for that as well...
jeff

United States

#39 Apr 3, 2008
Thank you Kelly, Our thoughts are with you as well. The decision Henri made that day have effected all of us and your family too. I feel sorry for you and your children, this has effected all of us. I assure you that we are not a violent family and would never harm you or your family. I will never be able to forgive henri,for what he did but i would never take actions against him either. I wish you and you family well. Jeff.
Danika

Greenfield, MA

#40 Apr 8, 2008
I miss Kathy as much as i would if my heart were ripped from my chest. I can not think of her without that same pain and the reminder of how big that empty spot in my life is without her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swanzey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberals Seek a Non-Clinton Nov 30 Swedenforever 91
Troy Boys (Feb '06) Nov '14 truckdriver567 153
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov '14 Musikologist 19
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Bravo 27
Ruth Sterling for WH press secretary Oct '14 Still laughing 1
Keene Is Not Fergusona "Despite the Police, Fir... Oct '14 Sympathizer 3
Paris sculpture removed after vandals strike Oct '14 Sir Andrew 10

Swanzey News Video

Swanzey Dating
Find my Match