Swanton school bus involved in two ve...

Swanton school bus involved in two vehicle crash

There are 1 comment on the NBC24.com story from Aug 25, 2010, titled Swanton school bus involved in two vehicle crash. In it, NBC24.com reports that:

The Ohio State Highway Patrol is on the scene of a two vehicle crash at the intersection of U.S. 20A and State Route 109 in Fulton County involving a Swanton Local school bus and a tractor trailer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC24.com.

concerned

Mansfield, OH

#1 Aug 26, 2010
We are sorry to hear about this accident.My Husband is a truckdriver. This is one of his nightmares.He is very careful while he drives so nothing like this happens to him or anyone else.
I was always afraid of getting this kind of phone call while our child was in school. God Bless you All, we are so glad that it was not any worse!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The barn (Mar '16) Mar '16 Trucker 1
News New Jail Being Constructed in Lancaster Gets Mi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 They cannot kill ... 1
Anyone know any Walters? (Oct '15) Oct '15 Greg 1
Married and looking for some fun (Sep '15) Sep '15 MrWaterville 1
Looking for my cousin? (Jan '12) Aug '15 Onelove 4
News Fairfield County hires manager for jail project (Jun '15) Jun '15 They cannot kill ... 1
Lookin for downers (May '15) May '15 Anonymous 1

Swanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swanton Mortgages