Review: Allen Logistics

Review: Allen Logistics

Posted in the Swanton Forum

Howard

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2012
The clerks in the receiving department are rude. They bark orders like someone who has never supervised before, and are mean spirited.
One truck driver that just left here was told that his unload appointment was cancelled and that it was rescheduled for Friday,(today is Monday) they told him that he would have to wait till then or take his load of pallets back where he picked his load up.
This company has a fleet of trucks of their own, as far as I am concerned they can move their own pallets, I don't need their aggravation ! I have been backed up to their dock, waiting to be unloaded for 4 hours as they do everything they can to delay me, by unloading their own trailers that were just dropped at the dock 10 minutes ago.
It's OK, sooner or later they will have to unload my trailer, and I won't ever be back.
Truck Drivers Beware ! Not good people to deal with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The barn (Mar '16) Mar '16 Trucker 1
News New Jail Being Constructed in Lancaster Gets Mi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 They cannot kill ... 1
Anyone know any Walters? (Oct '15) Oct '15 Greg 1
Married and looking for some fun (Sep '15) Sep '15 MrWaterville 1
Looking for my cousin? (Jan '12) Aug '15 Onelove 4
News Fairfield County hires manager for jail project (Jun '15) Jun '15 They cannot kill ... 1
Lookin for downers (May '15) May '15 Anonymous 1

Swanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swanton Mortgages