Sheriff: 1 dead, 100-plus rescued fro...

Sheriff: 1 dead, 100-plus rescued from Lake Erie

There are 22 comments on the The Associated Press story from Feb 7, 2009, titled Sheriff: 1 dead, 100-plus rescued from Lake Erie . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

A miles-wide ice floe broke away Saturday from Lake Erie's shoreline, trapping more than 100 fishermen, some for as long as four hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 08

Venus, PA

#22 Feb 9, 2009
Copper wrote:
<quoted text>I can see you have never taken part in Ice fishing. Except that time you seen it on grumpy old men movie or something. I think you have got into a sport that you have no knowlege of. Please go out on the lake ice and get the feel of another dangerous sport fishing day. Take lots of hot chocolate. NO BOOZE.. it'll make you cold and stupid.
So you're saying they were cold and stupid? Isn't that the same thing everyone else was saying?
skn

Warwick, UK

#23 Feb 15, 2009
im tryin to sai to mi friendz tht they r pain but letz thin again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The barn (Mar '16) Mar '16 Trucker 1
News New Jail Being Constructed in Lancaster Gets Mi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 They cannot kill ... 1
Anyone know any Walters? (Oct '15) Oct '15 Greg 1
Married and looking for some fun (Sep '15) Sep '15 MrWaterville 1
Looking for my cousin? (Jan '12) Aug '15 Onelove 4
Lookin for downers (May '15) May '15 Anonymous 1
Does anyone know Phil Steck? (Feb '14) Nov '14 tanktheman 2

Swanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swanton Mortgages