wildwilly360

Fairview, TN

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Seems you people in Swanton has a thief in your mist. The lady in question is Ann Hauden 1500 Schaffer Rd. She is using the old bait and switch scam. This lady shows you pictures of wolfdogs she doesnt own to entice customers to buy one of her "woofers. Parents may be on premisis but you dont get to see the real parents of the pups you are purchasing. You get a mal/huskey cross or some other mixed breed this woman passes off as wolfdogs. Before you purchase a wolf dog, go online, do your research. There are several people on their that are willing to assist you if you really want a wolfdog. I rescue critters. Out of 22 dogs I have rescued, maybe 6 have some wolf content. The rest are dogs sold for high prices by people like this woman. The animals have little or no wolf content. But of course, if it's called a wolfdog, you can charge more money for it and you can bet, if it's called a wolfdog and goes to a pound, the chances are, because of the labeling as a woofer, it will be killed. It's your town and your residents. If you want a thief like this in your comunity, keep silent. If you think this person is a swindler and needs to be curbed, speak out and let it be known that you care.
Daniel

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2011
It is important to find a good wolf dog breeder. Edye Marin is a professional wolf hybrid breeder and I've found many of her article, especially the one on being a wolf dog's alpha, to be helpful http://www.wolfhybridpups.com/articles-from-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The barn (Mar '16) Mar '16 Trucker 1
News New Jail Being Constructed in Lancaster Gets Mi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 They cannot kill ... 1
Anyone know any Walters? (Oct '15) Oct '15 Greg 1
Married and looking for some fun (Sep '15) Sep '15 MrWaterville 1
Looking for my cousin? (Jan '12) Aug '15 Onelove 4
Lookin for downers (May '15) May '15 Anonymous 1
Does anyone know Phil Steck? (Feb '14) Nov '14 tanktheman 2

Swanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swanton Mortgages