Cold case murder suspect was person o...

Cold case murder suspect was person of interest in 1985

There are 10 comments on the WNWO-TV Toledo story from Jul 23, 2009, titled Cold case murder suspect was person of interest in 1985. In it, WNWO-TV Toledo reports that:

Police arrested a suspected killer has been in Tennessee late Monday night for the murder of 14-year old Lori Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNWO-TV Toledo.

Lisa Breeding-Thatche r

Toledo, OH

#1 Jul 24, 2009
This is a horrible memory that many of us have. A monster took a sweet young life. Its not fair her poor family. You know they wonder who she wouldve grown up to be. What would she have looked like? Who would she have married? How many kids would she have had? Now all of us that were there are more afraid for our own children probably a little overparanoid at times because of this monster. Hopefully he pays dearly.
Emma Mattin-Gelacek

Zanesville, OH

#2 Jul 24, 2009
I hope my kids never have to live through the fear we all felt back then. Perhaps the family can finally see some justice. Lori will always be missed....
shane thomas

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 26, 2009
She lived in my nieghborhood,i remember after it happened the whole town went on shut down. I agree with you Emma no one should have to live through that kind of fear
passerby

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Aug 17, 2009
any new news on this
a reader

Brentwood, TN

#5 Aug 21, 2009
There has to be more to the story. I think this is a sad situation. What if Walter is not guilty, do you really think they the police and family are going to admit that he is innocent after so much has been made out of this case? What about the child's family. What were they like? Why would a 14 year old be out at night (especially on Halloween) walking the streets? The sister claims to be best friends and has been here for Lisa now, but where was she then?
a reader

Brentwood, TN

#6 Aug 21, 2009
There has to be more to the story. I think this is a sad situation. What if Walter is not guilty, do you really think they the police and family are going to admit that he is innocent after so much has been made out of this case? What about the child's family. What were they like? Why would a 14 year old be out at night (especially on Halloween) walking the streets? The sister claims to be best friends and has been here for Lori now, but where was she then?
question

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 2, 2009
anyone know the latest on this?
hmm

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Sep 14, 2009
have not heard anything on this in awhile
hmm

Hendersonville, TN

#9 Sep 14, 2009
what is the latest on this?
shaun

United States

#10 Feb 4, 2010
he was released from stryker, no indictment found

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The barn (Mar '16) Mar '16 Trucker 1
News New Jail Being Constructed in Lancaster Gets Mi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 They cannot kill ... 1
Anyone know any Walters? (Oct '15) Oct '15 Greg 1
Married and looking for some fun (Sep '15) Sep '15 MrWaterville 1
Looking for my cousin? (Jan '12) Aug '15 Onelove 4
News Fairfield County hires manager for jail project (Jun '15) Jun '15 They cannot kill ... 1
Lookin for downers (May '15) May '15 Anonymous 1

Swanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swanton Mortgages