Three men arrested in Lexington Count...

Three men arrested in Lexington County shooting

There are 1 comment on the WACH-TV Columbia story from Nov 5, 2009, titled Three men arrested in Lexington County shooting. In it, WACH-TV Columbia reports that:

The Lexington County Sheriff's Department has three men in custody charged in connection with what they say was a drug-related shooting on Wednesday near Pelion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WACH-TV Columbia.

Long Arm of the Flawed

Gilbert, SC

#1 Nov 5, 2009
The black guy who got shot is a KNOWN DRUG DEALER. He has houses spread throughout the county and multiple cars. Law enforcement has allowed this to happen for so long look what has happened. And look the news said nothing of all the pot that was found at the house of the shooting. EMT's came in and reported "More weed than i've ever seen in my life". How do "I" know? I want to know why are they protecting this drug dealer? Who got paid off this time?
I bet he remains on the street, to seek out his revenge. Money is the root of all evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swansea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leave a Comment (Jul '09) 3 hr CPO 4
Gaston water company Mar '17 Edie65 1
kayla stewart (Dec '14) Mar '17 Chris 10
News Woman pleads guilty to murders (Jul '07) Mar '17 Butcat 383
Church and State should NOT be separated! (Feb '10) Jan '17 Kwylxzl -pronounc... 93
in pain Jan '17 anonymous 2
Utility Deposits Dec '16 Mom X 4 1

Swansea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swansea Mortgages