Deputies: Men Stole Cars, Rifles From...

Deputies: Men Stole Cars, Rifles From Lexington County Homes

There are 16 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jan 30, 2008, titled Deputies: Men Stole Cars, Rifles From Lexington County Homes. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Two men have been charged with stealing items, including a van made for a physically disabled person, from nine homes and businesses in Lexington County crime spree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

john

Bay Minette, AL

#1 Jan 30, 2008
give them what they wont put them in a jail and give them all the drugs they wont until they OD and it wont happen again and they will be happy after death
Honest One

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2008
I am glad these two scumb bags were caught . They both look like they are able-bodied men and could have worked for what they wanted . I hope they both stay in jail forever , I dislike a thief and a person that lies . Good job Lexington County !
When

AOL

#3 Jan 30, 2008
Could these be the rifles that Jeremy had?
When

AOL

#4 Jan 30, 2008
Arrested back in the first part of December. They stole assault rifles. Were these the guns that Jeremy had?
Check It Out

Decatur, GA

#5 Jan 30, 2008
When wrote:
Could these be the rifles that Jeremy had?
Noooo, I think not!
When

AOL

#6 Jan 30, 2008
Wouldn't it be something if LCSD had the rifles the whole time

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#7 Jan 30, 2008
They look like 'bright' criminals anyways. Hope they rot awhile in jail.
guess who

Columbia, SC

#8 Jan 30, 2008
ClownMan wrote:
They look like 'bright' criminals anyways. Hope they rot awhile in jail.
Doesn't look like the Sheriff is not very Bright either. Doesn't Metts know, Assault Rifles stolen from the Homes are also ILLEGAL?
Kacee3

AOL

#9 Jan 30, 2008
Does EVERY case involve only TWO ASSAULT RIFLES? Could it be that that is the limit before the ATF is called in? Boy, thieves are smart! What home had them in first place? Dumb of them to report them? Or was it? The story did not mention if any others were arrested.
tynahia

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2008
put in 4 lyfe
tynahia

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2008
i see them put them in 4 lyfe
guess who

Columbia, SC

#12 Jan 30, 2008
Kacee3 wrote:
Does EVERY case involve only TWO ASSAULT RIFLES? Could it be that that is the limit before the ATF is called in? Boy, thieves are smart! What home had them in first place? Dumb of them to report them? Or was it? The story did not mention if any others were arrested.
At the beginning it just said assault rifles, but near the end it said they were caught trying to sell two of the assault rifles. How many were stolen??????????
guess who

Columbia, SC

#14 Jan 30, 2008
Kacee3 wrote:
I checked on that today, ALL assault guns are Illegal. Note, it said they were caught trying to sell 2 assault rifles, at the end it said other guns were stolen. If any gun wasn't registered it too is illegal.
Tom

Columbia, SC

#15 Jan 30, 2008
Check It Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo, I think not!
Or, they'll never tell!
NO NAME

AOL

#16 Jan 31, 2008
THANK GOD THAT THEY ARE IN JAIL. YEARS AGO ONE OF THE MEN BROKE INTO MY PARENTS HOME AND HE GOT AWAY WITH IT.HOPE THAT NO ONE HELPS HIM GET OUT OF JAIL.
scgirl

Swansea, SC

#17 Jan 31, 2008
They are probably the ones who stole my [email protected] dog!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swansea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church and State should NOT be separated! (Feb '10) Jan '17 Kwylxzl -pronounc... 93
in pain Jan '17 anonymous 2
Utility Deposits Dec '16 Mom X 4 1
Swansea Elementary Dec '16 Mom X 4 2
Teen in Anthony Weiner sexting scandal believed... Oct '16 DarxydeDave 1
wats up with the tree people Oct '16 ryan8798 1
News Ex-Gaston Mayor Arrested for Misconduct (Apr '08) Sep '16 WhatGoesAroundCom... 1,550

Swansea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swansea Mortgages