Bond Set for Teen Charged with Attemp...

Bond Set for Teen Charged with Attempted Sexual Assault

There are 2 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from May 23, 2008, titled Bond Set for Teen Charged with Attempted Sexual Assault. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Bond was set Thursday morning for a Swansea High School student who they say tried to sexually assault five female students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

a concerned friend

Batesburg, SC

#1 May 27, 2008
I resent the fact that Metts would say that just because da da is an ADHD student that he would act in such a manor. Some of the worlds greatest people were ADHD such as, President Eisenhower, President Kennedy, President Lincoln, Albert Einstein, Prince Charles, Benjamin Franklin, Stevie Wonder, Sir Winston Churchill, Socrates, Beethoven, and, Mozart. I went to school with da da and, yes he liked to joke around but, he has never to my knowledge acted in the way that people are accusing him of acting. If this is the way that sheriff metts classifies people then I think WE NEED A NEW SHERIFF! He has clearly discriminated against da da due to his ADHD. He has also offended myself and, others with ADHD. I think we should be proud of students who even at the age 19 have not given up on there hopes and dreams of continuing there education.
Friend of Day Day

Rowesville, SC

#2 Jun 7, 2008
Glad to hear that you are home man!! Keep your chin up!! Those who know the real you support you!! We are behind you and always will be!!
Much love!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swansea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mandie powell?? Jul 12 justsayin 7
kayla stewart (Dec '14) Jul '15 steve 3
News Three Arrested for Stealing 11 Trailers, 2 Cars (Jul '07) Jun '15 PPL are STUPID 61
Adoption Dogs on Goodwin Road Jun '15 Candidcomrad 1
News Cold Case Suspects Face Emotional Family Members (Dec '07) Jun '15 Racks 33
The meth usage an the selling of the very harmf... Mar '15 white boy conserned 3
News Two-Year-Old Almost Drowns in Pond (Apr '07) Feb '15 Bob J 86
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swansea Mortgages