Two Suspects Arrested in Death of Swa...

Two Suspects Arrested in Death of Swansea Girl

There are 56 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Feb 10, 2007, titled Two Suspects Arrested in Death of Swansea Girl. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Officers with the Swansea Police Department and Lexington County Sheriff's Department have arrested two men in connection with the death of a 2-year-old Swansea girl who was shot and killed during an armed ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
friend

Maxton, NC

#1 Feb 10, 2007
why have they not said who the fourth person is
unknown

Maxton, NC

#2 Feb 10, 2007
why quel u grew up with this man. now you have to live with this for the rest of your life. my prayers goes to to the parents of the little girl.

dih

Since: Jan 07

Maxton, NC

#4 Feb 10, 2007
chalk another one up, how many more?????????? This was so senseless, that poor child had to die!!!!!!!!!! I still say it needs to be a eye for a eye and a life for a life before it all stops!!!!!!!If they new they would die for this it might have been differant!!!!!!!!!!
forsaken

Swansea, SC

#5 Feb 10, 2007
where is Big Ben??????
melissa

Pelion, SC

#6 Feb 10, 2007
i know ty on don't know the rest of them but i know if ty had known they were gonna shot at somebody especially a little girl he would not have been there.....that was his cusion that got shot.....my daughter stays with son all the time and i know he didn't do this he may have been in the car but he would have never shot where a child was......the parents of this little girl knows why they come after them and shouldn't been doing the shit they done......my prayers are this little girl can rest in piece now and i also pray for marcy and her kids...i'm here for you all you have to do is call.......i love u
the rock

Summerville, SC

#7 Feb 10, 2007
FIND THEM KILL THEM ALL
THAT LITTLE CHILD HAD NO CHOICE THEY DID
THEM A-----H------
Tina

Columbia, SC

#8 Feb 10, 2007
I wonder why no one is being charged with murder. Is the fourth suspect the shooter or did the father responsible for the bullet that killed this poor child?
Thanks

AOL

#10 Feb 10, 2007
Tina wrote:
I wonder why no one is being charged with murder. Is the fourth suspect the shooter or did the father responsible for the bullet that killed this poor child?
Great point Tina... it is beyond me why this character (Jones)@ 6'5" could not have been doing something better with his life. Like perhaps playing basketball for some College team and maybe being drafted to the professional level where we all know millions awaits him..........just pathetic, all of them.
Stuck in PC

AOL

#11 Feb 10, 2007
The world we live in stinks. If people would just say, "I will not associate with anyone who does drugs", these horrors would end.
JAMES

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2007
I KNOW WHO DID IT
unknown

Maxton, NC

#13 Feb 10, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
The fourth person is the mother. The hearing is on Sunday...
WHOS MOTHER
unknown

Ashburn, VA

#14 Feb 10, 2007
All of these guys should be ashamed of themselves to be on the run all this time knowing that an innocent child was murdered. I hope that justice is served and the right guy is charged for what he has done.

dih

Since: Jan 07

Maxton, NC

#15 Feb 10, 2007
JAMES wrote:
I KNOW WHO DID IT
WHO?????????
baby girl

Myrtle Beach, SC

#16 Feb 10, 2007
im so glad to see justice is being serve.thank you very much!!!
Unknown

Columbia, SC

#17 Feb 10, 2007
I'm glad that these guys are behind bars now. A little girl was taken from this Earth for the wrong doing of her parents.Everyone should be charged in this including the parents because they were livng senseless anyway. Living dirty and making dirty money can cause you to loose everything like this little girl. Laura, if you know anything I suggest that you cooperate with these investigators and stop covering up for your so-called man!!
Unknown

Columbia, SC

#18 Feb 10, 2007
Laura, you know the place you work at doesn't promote this type of behavior or nonsense. I suggest that you either come forward with the information or live with this guilt for the rest of your life. If he was a real man and not a BOY, he would take the full responsibility of this and not have you or your job at stake!! May God continue to be with you and the family!!
Donna

United States

#19 Feb 10, 2007
My heart goes out to the family of the young girl who lost her life!!
LIZ

Little River, SC

#20 Feb 10, 2007
melissa wrote:
i know ty on don't know the rest of them but i know if ty had known they were gonna shot at somebody especially a little girl he would not have been there.....that was his cusion that got shot.....my daughter stays with son all the time and i know he didn't do this he may have been in the car but he would have never shot where a child was......the parents of this little girl knows why they come after them and shouldn't been doing the shit they done......my prayers are this little girl can rest in piece now and i also pray for marcy and her kids...i'm here for you all you have to do is call.......i love u
HE WAS THERE! HE COULD HAVE COME FORWARD! HE KNEW THAT THEY WERE GOING TO THAT APARTMENT TO START TROUBLE. IF HE WAS ANY KIND OF MAN AND DID NOT WANT ANY PART IN IT, THEN HE SHOULD NOT HAVE GONE. HE DOES NOT SEEM LIKE A GREAT PERSON, NOR DO HIS FRIENDS. I HOPE THEY ALL STAY IN JAIL!!!! A CHILD HAS LOST THEIR LIFE B/C OF SOME STUPID WANNA BE GANG BANGERS!!!!!!!!!
aspy mom

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2007
I'm still confused about why the parents have not been charged if drugs were found in the home. Do they still have custody of other child? I feel like they know what was going down & put their baby in harm's way. For that, they will answer to the man upstairs. Was the loss of your baby worth that extra income? God rest this poor little girl's soul. At least she's in Heaven now, where she'll always be put first.
Unknown in Neeses

Greenville, SC

#22 Feb 10, 2007
Regardless to what the situation was a man and his family were in the process of being robbed, so that left the father no other choice but to protect his family. I really dont think that he inteded on his daughter losing her life. People should stop spreading rumors about this family and if you know so much go to the proper authorities.
Sendig my prayers to the McMicheal and Peeples family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swansea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayla stewart (Dec '14) May '16 Faith 9
I am thankful for............. (Nov '10) Apr '16 Anonymous 3
What is up with the people who live here Apr '16 Anonymous 1
What up just moved to Gaston sc Apr '16 Anonymous 1
Anybody know Josh Keadle, 29? (Dec '10) Apr '16 hey 75
mandie powell?? (Feb '15) Feb '16 fhatcheryfarms 8
News Three Arrested for Stealing 11 Trailers, 2 Cars (Jul '07) Sep '15 AintNoDummy 62

Swansea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swansea Mortgages