Teacher Helps Doctors Catch Six-Year-...

Teacher Helps Doctors Catch Six-Year-Old Student's Tumor

There are 112 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Feb 12, 2008, titled Teacher Helps Doctors Catch Six-Year-Old Student's Tumor. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Diagnosed with a tumor wrapped around his brain stem just two-and-a-half months ago, six-year-old Clay Dixon was given two years to live.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
clays dad

Atlanta, GA

#117 Feb 16, 2008
both of my sons will be baptised in the morning at our chruch. thay asked christ for their salvation on thier on last year in vbs.iam very proud of them and hope thay will have a god kind of impact on people that are in their lives .when we are at the docs on wed/20th to find out how to treat this tumor we are thankfull for all the prayers and good thoughts that go out to him and us .we will take the good from the bad even bad comments mean that he is on their minds and god my still use him to touch the hardend hearts of people.thank you everyone GO TEAM CLAY !!!!!
Mandy Padgett

United States

#118 Feb 16, 2008
Johnnie, I am very proud of how you just responded! That shows the type of family you are! I know God is working in all of our lives through Clay! Know that we love you and you have our full support! We're praying for a miracle!
The Padgett's

“My Family is my LIFE”

Since: Feb 07

Bay Minette, AL

#119 Feb 16, 2008
joel wrote:
i can see where this is a little kid, and he's cute and all that. but fact is he is going to die. dont use that excuse to get money.
You are a poor excuse for a human. May you rot in hell. You have no heart and therefore you don`t deserve to breathe the air that God has provided. Get peace with yourself before it is too late, you really need it.
Linda Friend

AOL

#120 Feb 17, 2008
Kim Camden SC wrote:
<quoted text>Please post all the details on here so that all can know when and where. We will be there, Gene and his employees are GREAT people.
There is a benifit Gospel singing for Clay Saturday march 1 at Emmanuel Baptist Church Mcray Road in Camden starts at 7 pm Camden.
Charity ride for Clay Saturday march 15 contact Tim Johnson @ [email protected] for details.
Also a big flea market, bake sale, silent auction and lots of other things to do on Saturday March 22 at Camden Recreational Dept. All proceeds from these events will go to Clay.

“My Family is my LIFE”

Since: Feb 07

Bay Minette, AL

#121 Feb 17, 2008
Linda Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a benifit Gospel singing for Clay Saturday march 1 at Emmanuel Baptist Church Mcray Road in Camden starts at 7 pm Camden.
Charity ride for Clay Saturday march 15 contact Tim Johnson @ [email protected] for details.
Also a big flea market, bake sale, silent auction and lots of other things to do on Saturday March 22 at Camden Recreational Dept. All proceeds from these events will go to Clay.
Thanks for the info,I just live 2 blocks away from Emmanuel Baptist church.
a to tha giss

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#122 Feb 17, 2008
clays dad wrote:
both of my sons will be baptised in the morning at our chruch. thay asked christ for their salvation on thier on last year in vbs.iam very proud of them and hope thay will have a god kind of impact on people that are in their lives .when we are at the docs on wed/20th to find out how to treat this tumor we are thankfull for all the prayers and good thoughts that go out to him and us .we will take the good from the bad even bad comments mean that he is on their minds and god my still use him to touch the hardend hearts of people.thank you everyone GO TEAM CLAY !!!!!
words everyone needs to live by your very strong johnnie
claysdad

Greenville, SC

#123 Feb 18, 2008
Kim Camden SC wrote:
<quoted text>You are a poor excuse for a human. May you rot in hell. You have no heart and therefore you don`t deserve to breathe the air that God has provided. Get peace with yourself before it is too late, you really need it.
kim remember christ poured out hislove and grace for us those who believe and those who may not at this time .oneday we all will see who has loved with out restrain and whohas not i ask topray for him so he may come to know the love and peace the lord has for him .GO TEAM CLAY.
pray for clay

Greenville, SC

#124 Feb 18, 2008
Johnnie, Cathy, Clay and Jacob i am praying for you guys and hope all goes well wendsday. may the lord wrap his arms around all of you and hope something good comes from the doctors. You are very strong peoply and if i had to do all of this, i wouldnt do a thing different then you are doing right now, dont let people get you down. in one way shape or form those kind of people when be taught a lesson, everything comes back at what you say and do and sometimes it's worse.
aka

Little River, SC

#125 Feb 18, 2008
maybe the make a wish foundation of sc can help this little boy
aka

Little River, SC

#126 Feb 18, 2008
[="clays dad "]i am praying for you and your family. may god be with you and your family through these tuff times that u are going through. all u have to do is pray and let god do the rest. my prayers are with u every day. i have an idea, maybe you can contact make a wish foundation in south carolina and they can make one special wish that he would like to do or go. even though the only wish that he has is to go back to his normal life.

“Support your Local Warlock”

Since: Feb 08

Where are we again?

#127 Feb 18, 2008
ok guys I know moneys tight but i will post this here those who plan to attend the meet on the 23 @ steves we're gonna take up donations there as well for this child clay Dixon if you can donate anything great if not we understand just letting any one who plans to attend in case you don't get by the wheel in time to see this

get in touch with warlock or you can hit me @ [email protected] and I will pass any info on to warlock and have him contact you
ask your friend family employer who ever if they would like to donate to a worth while cause
this kid and his family need our help and that's what the wheel is based on FAMILY
if you can help great if you can't we understand
all donations will be handled indiscreetly only warlock will know who gave what
for those not familiar with the wheel we are Elijah saw the wheel
you can reach me or warlock there for directions or time of the meet it's this saturday at 5pm at steves deli on 302 in south congaree if you would like to drop off a donation we will be ther from 5pm till 8pm thanks come by and meet the crazy posters from the wheel we really are friendly lol desite what you may hear
buy a sub and sit and chat with us we do this once a month this is our second meet and we are growing !
erica

Swansea, SC

#128 Feb 20, 2008
hope everything gets better we all are praying for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swansea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayla stewart (Dec '14) Jun 21 Brent Z 12
Jon Muse Apr '17 Used 1
News Leave a Comment (Jul '09) Apr '17 CPO 4
Gaston water company Mar '17 Edie65 1
News Woman pleads guilty to murders (Jul '07) Mar '17 Butcat 383
Church and State should NOT be separated! (Feb '10) Jan '17 Kwylxzl -pronounc... 93
in pain Jan '17 anonymous 2

Swansea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swansea Mortgages