Officers Arrest Mother, Son, 2 Others...

Officers Arrest Mother, Son, 2 Others in Drug Raid Near School

There are 27 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Nov 30, 2007, titled Officers Arrest Mother, Son, 2 Others in Drug Raid Near School. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Officers also seized 2.5 pounds of marijuana and $1,470 in cash. Deputies arrested 29-year-old Kyshaun Adonis James, 33-year-old Timothy Alfonzo McNeal, 59-year-old Veronica Newton McNeal, all of 295 East 1st ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
STUPID IS

AOL

#24 Dec 1, 2007
Shut up and think wrote:
Now you and I both know if this was another meth bust all the comments would include "white/trailer trash." So why don't these perps get the same treatment? Seems that racism really IS one sided, against the whites of today. I'm glad they busted these people. I seriously doubt that's all they deal in. Besides, statistics show that marijuana leads to more - usually harder drug use. Might as well stop it before it starts.
Racism really IS NOT one sided. Look in most other forums where a black commits a crime and you will certainly see the no good n***er phrase or some other stupid comment. You just wanted to start something since they were black but Dixie Girl was the only one in your amen corner.
Drugs knows no color!!!!!
aslkdj

Inman, SC

#26 Dec 1, 2007
Marjiuana is a gateway drug...do some research
Tibbs

Columbia, SC

#27 Dec 1, 2007
Shut up and think wrote:
Now you and I both know if this was another meth bust all the comments would include "white/trailer trash." So why don't these perps get the same treatment? Seems that racism really IS one sided, against the whites of today. I'm glad they busted these people. I seriously doubt that's all they deal in. Besides, statistics show that marijuana leads to more - usually harder drug use. Might as well stop it before it starts.
Get a grip bubba. You can't compare Meth to Weed. METH IS A NARCOTIC that is manufactured like cocaine. Do a little critical thinking and separate the issues and you will see they are not the same. LOL. We need more mexicans living here to give you some new targets,....shoot, throw in some chinese, Jews, and middle easterners and you will have race raving buffet. geez...give race a break,everyone knows the score in good OLE South Carolina. you don't care for Black Americans. you don't believe Black Americans deserve Equal protection under the Constitution of the United States. Are you sure you aren't a communist trying to subvert the Constitution of the United States???
Tibbs

Columbia, SC

#28 Dec 1, 2007
aslkdj wrote:
Marjiuana is a gateway drug...do some research
Gateway means nothing. alcohol is a gateway too. Every alcohol drinker will not become alcoholic, nor will every Marjiuana smoker use meth or other narcotics.. Weak minded people will abuse themselves one way or another. Marjiuana will be legal nation wide one day, Meth and Cocaine will never be legal.
Tomfoolery

Columbia, SC

#29 Dec 1, 2007
Tibbs wrote:
<quoted text>
Gateway means nothing. alcohol is a gateway too. Every alcohol drinker will not become alcoholic, nor will every Marjiuana smoker use meth or other narcotics.. Weak minded people will abuse themselves one way or another. Marjiuana will be legal nation wide one day, Meth and Cocaine will never be legal.
I smoked a duffel bag of that stuff in Vietnam. You could smell it all over our base camp when we weren't in the field. As far as I know it never did hurt me. Didn't smoke any when I got back because it was illegal. It sure didn't give me a hangover. Legalize it and tax it.
WhiteRevolutionD otCom

Pompano Beach, FL

#32 Dec 3, 2007
Nothing suprises me anymore.
Disgusted

AOL

#34 Dec 12, 2007
This is only one of many drug busts that need to be made in Swansea and Gaston. They have all been in jail for drugs before. It is not hard to find out who is selling drugs in these small towns. I am just wondering what takes the police so long to catch them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swansea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayla stewart (Dec '14) Jun 21 Brent Z 12
Jon Muse Apr '17 Used 1
News Leave a Comment (Jul '09) Apr '17 CPO 4
Gaston water company Mar '17 Edie65 1
News Woman pleads guilty to murders (Jul '07) Mar '17 Butcat 383
Church and State should NOT be separated! (Feb '10) Jan '17 Kwylxzl -pronounc... 93
in pain Jan '17 anonymous 2

Swansea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swansea Mortgages