Student Arrested for Attempted Sexual Assault of Teen Girls

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Lexington County deputies have arrested a Swansea High School student who they say tried to sexually assault five female students.

Comments (Page 39)

Showing posts 761 - 768 of768
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

D-Nick wrote:
i BET YOU BASTARD ASS DONT KNOW WHO YO DADDY IS!!!! I KNOW YOU SCARED SO YOU AINT GOTTA TELL ME WHO U ARE I UNDERSTAND YOU A BITCH AND ALL
Could you re-type it...slowly and in non-caps this time? No one can understand a thing you are trying to say.
Lamigrae

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

D-Nick wrote:
i BET YOU BASTARD ASS DONT KNOW WHO YO DADDY IS!!!! I KNOW YOU SCARED SO YOU AINT GOTTA TELL ME WHO U ARE I UNDERSTAND YOU A BITCH AND ALL
Unknown in the father's name block on the birth certificate is not a name.
Proud Black Man

Pinehurst, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Another dumb f-in african in america,
as they become more and more militant and the fed
punishes all the rest of us to make room for the
scourge of humanity and to keep peace as long as they can, what are the rest prepared to do?
Sit back and these parasites will destroy your
community with their crap. They will, kill, lie,
rape, steal, and anything else that those mystery brown eyes can conjure up
D-Nick

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

The Real Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you re-type it...slowly and in non-caps this time? No one can understand a thing you are trying to say.
instead of telling me what to do take care of youself because that blog wasn't to you in the first place.
Lamigra

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

D-Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
instead of telling me what to do take care of youself because that blog wasn't to you in the first place.
Are you out on work release?
Xswansea _whyteGurlX

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Man whatever to all you haters keep doin gyour job. I've known this dude for years, been friends and even lovers.and i know these girls too, racist a$$ B*tchs! SO forget his race or age ( cause there are plenty of people in Swansea that are over 18 because you can attend untill your 21) because this guy didn't deserve any of this. And thats why he's allready out. and for all the parents talking about " thankx for looking out for my little girls safty" How about teaching thses so called little girls to not be so permiscous or throwing their self at guys, whichs gives them the term SWANSEA HOES!!!!!
I LOVE YOU DAY-DAY !!

and too top it off just to prove it all if he was in so much trouble n found o-soo guilty WHY DID HE GET OUT IN UNDER 2 or 3 MOS???
thomas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

swansea have a lot of pervert
DAONTES GIRL

Swansea, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

actually if you knew the story you wouldnt be talking all this junk! i am a person that is very close to him and he did not get found guilty because the B**ches couldnt even come to court to prove he did anything so keep your mouth shut unless you know him!
here we go again, "the guy would "never" do anything like that"...... why was he charged? because the girls and the law said he did it.......... guilty.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 761 - 768 of768
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Swansea Discussions

Search the Swansea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 22 hr Bonnie Wheeler 1,118
2 Female Corrections Officer Arrested for Sexua... (Aug '07) Jun 26 mom X 4 60
Does anybody know anything about arron dwight i... (Jan '13) May '14 the unknown 5
apt/house for rent Mar '14 traveler 1
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47
SC Who do you support for Governor in South Caroli... (Oct '10) Dec '13 What the 446
Woman pleads guilty to murders (Jul '07) Dec '13 friv2girl 379
•••
•••
•••
•••

Swansea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Swansea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE