Student Arrested for Attempted Sexual...

Student Arrested for Attempted Sexual Assault of Teen Girls

There are 768 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Apr 23, 2008, titled Student Arrested for Attempted Sexual Assault of Teen Girls. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Lexington County deputies have arrested a Swansea High School student who they say tried to sexually assault five female students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 39
Next Last

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 23, 2008
A creep and a criminal to be sure...

But how the he|| is a 19 year old still in school? How many times did he have to be held back to be there THAT long???

With all the incidents reported, and his obvious choice to become a career high-schooler, maybe this guy has mental issues as well.
Tom Tom

AOL

#2 Apr 23, 2008
Swansea schools are not fit to send a chiild to.
Blessed

AOL

#3 Apr 23, 2008
Thank GOD I do not have any children in District 4 schools. I do have family members there.A 19 year old man should not be in that school. He should have been in adult education. Way to go VALE
kuntry boy

Enoree, SC

#4 Apr 23, 2008
i'll bet the girls dad's are ready to kick his plump rump
bridgett

Mooresville, NC

#5 Apr 23, 2008
oh my gosh..... what a pervert!!
this is some BS

Pelion, SC

#6 Apr 23, 2008
daonte mario turner would NEVER do these things that he has been charged with to any female!! he is a very nice young man and he shouldn't be treated like this! those girls just wanted some attention b/c they cant EVER get any!! ily day day!! be strong!!
day days good friend

Pelion, SC

#7 Apr 23, 2008
day day would NEVER touch a girl in any appropriate way whatsoever. He doesn't deserve any of this. He's a good kid!! and one of my good friends. he's been to my house and has never in any way acted out of the way there, or at school. This really is some BS!!! I love you Day Day. Be strong buddy!! <3 we're all praying for you!!(and yes, i am a girl)
Daibit N Orangeburg

Murrells Inlet, SC

#8 Apr 23, 2008
19 years old and still in High School..
If found Guilty.He would have to register
as a SEX OFFENDER for the rest of his life. Hello Mr. Super Stupid....
swansea_girlX3

Hartsville, SC

#9 Apr 23, 2008
i kinda expected this to happen; day-day [turner is known for that name around school] has been this way every since the beginning of the school year when i meet him & i knew this deff had to be coming sooner or later
Blessed

AOL

#10 Apr 23, 2008
I have already posted and they are not showing it. WHY I have no clue.

A 19 year old should be in adult education.
white power

United States

#11 Apr 23, 2008
deputies should have tazzed his a88!
Suzie Q

Swansea, SC

#12 Apr 23, 2008
He would have only had to been held back 1 or 2 times. Most people graduate when they are 17 or 18 depending on his birthday.

I, as a parent of a child in the Swansea schools, question why this is the first we have heard about this. Shouldn't parents of students been made aware of these incidents before plastering it all over the news?!
moron

United States

#14 Apr 23, 2008
full beard 19 years old. thanks for thinking of my little girls saftey first. Dumba$$ policy led to this.

More discipline starting in elementary and growing ever more intolerant of brutish behavior would have scum like this in adult ed by the time he was 15
Sherry

Swansea, SC

#17 Apr 23, 2008
I cant believe this happened at my kids school!
patz

Columbia, SC

#18 Apr 23, 2008
What is this world coming to.
kuntry boy

Enoree, SC

#19 Apr 23, 2008
day days good friend wrote:
day day would NEVER touch a girl in any appropriate way whatsoever. He doesn't deserve any of this. He's a good kid!! and one of my good friends. he's been to my house and has never in any way acted out of the way there, or at school. This really is some BS!!! I love you Day Day. Be strong buddy!! <3 we're all praying for you!!(and yes, i am a girl)
here we go again, "the guy would "never" do anything like that"...... why was he charged? because the girls and the law said he did it.......... guilty..........
Disgusted

White House, TN

#20 Apr 23, 2008
this is some BS wrote:
daonte mario turner would NEVER do these things that he has been charged with to any female!! he is a very nice young man and he shouldn't be treated like this! those girls just wanted some attention b/c they cant EVER get any!! ily day day!! be strong!!
Get real! Obviously, the SCUMBAG has been arrested for ATTEMPTED RAPE! HE SHOULD BE LEGALLY REQUIRED TO BE STERILIZED AND HAVE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER AS WELL!
Toothpaste for Dinner

Darlington, SC

#21 Apr 23, 2008
swansea_girlX3 wrote:
i kinda expected this to happen; day-day [turner is known for that name around school] has been this way every since the beginning of the school year when i meet him & i knew this deff had to be coming sooner or later
X3 is this man/boy at least a junior better a senior? News Flash: Looking contrite helps with public opinion
Marilyn

Sheridan, AR

#22 Apr 23, 2008
His is 19 years old, what is he during in High School? Why did it take 5 days to arrest this man? What kind of School District is this?
kuntry boy

Enoree, SC

#23 Apr 23, 2008
as soon as some of the inmates get hold of him, his name will be changed from "day-day" to "tonite-tonite"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swansea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What People Think About Politics 4 hr DiverseDave49 1
kim white of gaston (Aug '11) Aug '17 Kimwhite30 4
News Woman pleads guilty to murders (Jul '07) Jul '17 Mee123 385
kayla stewart (Dec '14) Jun '17 Brent Z 12
Jon Muse (Apr '17) Apr '17 Used 1
News Leave a Comment (Jul '09) Apr '17 CPO 4
Gaston water company (Mar '17) Mar '17 Edie65 1

Swansea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance