soldier funeral l wpri.com

soldier funeral l wpri.com

There are 3 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Feb 7, 2009, titled soldier funeral l wpri.com. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

A soldier killed in Iraq is laid to raid Saturday morning in Swansea. Mourners filed into Birchcrest Funeral Home in Swansea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

friend

North Providence, RI

#1 Feb 8, 2009
why is it the media cant leave the people alone at a time when they dont need cameras in there faces the family is at a lost for the death they dont need you people showing up asking ? the media should not be alowed near the wake or funeral
cadaz

East Providence, RI

#2 Feb 8, 2009
called rating...see who gets the highest rating and they dont care about the greiving family and friends

Since: Dec 08

USA

#3 Feb 8, 2009
Thank You Sir, For your service, to our country.
You will be forever remembered, may you rest in PEACE. My thoughts, best wishes, and Prayers go out to his FAMILY FRIENDS and LOVED ONES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swansea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Would-be drug buyer charged in stabbing (Apr '07) 17 hr Sydney 23
News Your View: Natural gas drives energy solutions ... Jan '17 Solarman 1
News Sheriff offers to send inmates to build Trump's... Jan '17 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Fall River Jukebox (Jun '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 16
Fall River Girls are too rough...they turn me O... Dec '16 sjama6678 1
Ever want to learn more about God? Nov '16 SSChurch 1
Review: Bucacci And Simonian (Jan '13) Jul '16 Sukcap 3

Swansea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swansea Mortgages