Head of Hell's Angels affiliate indic...

Head of Hell's Angels affiliate indicted on drug charges

There are 201 comments on the WWLP story from Nov 22, 2007, titled Head of Hell's Angels affiliate indicted on drug charges. In it, WWLP reports that:

The head of a Hell's Angels affiliate in Massachusetts is indicted on federal gun and drug charges. via WWLP

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
DAVE M

Spencer, MA

#1 Nov 23, 2007
Tell me why every time a person that is in a motorcycle club gets in trouble with the law, the police and the media associate them the the Hell's Angel's. All clubs police them self and have there own bi-laws too follow, Just because they ride together doesn't mean they are affiliated with each other. Just Say "Not Guilty By Association"
D.A.M.
DartmouthDemon

Finland

#2 Dec 3, 2007
Dave, wake up. The Sidewinders are an affliiated patch club under the umbrella of the Hell's Angel's. You know how that works don't you? If not then, I will take a moment and explain:

In order for the Sidewinders or any other biker club to become a "patch club" they must affliate with (in the Greater Fall River area) either the HA or the Outlaws or they can't do it.

If you do know, then don't play stupid. HA has been in an expansionist mode in the Northeast for quite some time. Outlaws too, but not up this way. Both clubs have has long running grudges that go back to the late 70's. Problem now is that these so called "clubs" are running arms, drugs and strong-arming for local hoods and business. And they are not to smart, thinking that they will never get caught. So they open their big mouths to brag and push people around and now the FBI is involved. All New England State's have their State Police Organized Crime Task Force on their backs now and its only a matter of time that these glorified thugs go down!

If I were you, I stay clear!
unknow

Trenton, Canada

#3 Dec 18, 2007
well dartmouth demon you seem pretty smart why dont you keep your big sloppy rat mouth shut
B M D dartmouth Mass

Berkley, MA

#4 Aug 22, 2008
this stuff always ticks me off!! one member of an MC gets busted selling drugs and the whole damn membership is pportrayed as dope dealing thugs!
i guess then we should assume that because a few MSP troopers are running an illegal Oxy Contin ring that all Troopers are Drug Dealers too?
or should we assume that all troopers are rapists because one gets caught forcing women he pulls over into giving him a BJ??
Most SWs i know are working class guys,going to work hard every day to pay there bills and mortgages just like everybody else.
if the local,state and federal LEOS want to impress me....go ahead and solve the Highway Killings or something like that so that the familes of thesse un-fortunate victims can get thsome closure after 20 some years of misery, instead of chasing guys around with patches on there backs!
That would require some honest work now wouldnt it?
idontno

Salem, MA

#5 Sep 2, 2008
The deal is this. If you want to be a MC that has a "3 - peice" patch. By that I mean a club patch that has 2 rockers and a central insignia. You should find the local dominant 1% club in your area and explain to them what your club is all about. They will have the utmost respect for you if you do this! The reason is because if they do not know who you are or what you are about. They will think of you as some club that is working to take over their area. When I say "their area" I mean the areas that they claim territory of. The areas where they control the prostitution, drugs etc.- If they come across you they will hurt you. Lets get real. A 1% MC are involed in these activities. They also have several 1% clubs that are allies to them. They will come to the aid of these clubs bigtime and visa versa. It is always best to avoid any 1% motorcycle club unless your choosing a life of crime and looking over your shoulder. There are too many of the clubs at war now. So unless you want to be that type of motorcycle club. It is best to let these clubs know who you are and what you are about BEFORE you decide to be a 3-peice patch MC.- Now if you are just a small social riding club and make that known by having a one peice patch. They will never bother you especially if they know you are affiliated with the AMA. They will already know your not looking for any trouble. They will know that you are just some family mom and pop outfit because you have a "one peice" club patch. So just ride respectfully and keep out of their buisness and they will never bother you. In most cases they are rather friendly when they know your not trying to be a tuff guy biker and are just in a social riding club.- If you know nothing about MC's and club patches. I suggest you educate yourself.
Rosaria

North Grafton, MA

#6 Sep 15, 2008
the local cops attitude is "make friends with them" that is the local motorcycle group (sidewinders)

Since: May 08

Swansea, MA

#7 Sep 15, 2008
just a bunch of Rednecks with no balls getting together to look cool on bicycles. Get a life folks.
Jak

Worcester, MA

#8 Mar 23, 2009
Hey m4nic5, speaking of balls; I would cut of my left nut to see you say what you just posted to a Hells Angels face.
Jak

Worcester, MA

#9 Mar 23, 2009
*off
push-biker

South Yarra, Australia

#10 Jun 25, 2009
Outlaw biker clubs? Just a bunch of thugs and standover merchants. No different to the Mafia, M13 and the rest of the loosers who share the planet with us all. Most of them before their "big tough appearance" didn't fit into main stream society to begin with, and thought the world owed them. Bunch of big boys with big toys, pity they don't all just grow up and quit behaving like f***** loosers.

Since: May 08

Swansea, MA

#11 Jul 2, 2009
Please, I'd do it anyday. They're just a bunch of panzies wearing trashed out garb to try and intimidate ppl. The same crowd that got their asses whipped in school. I laugh at all motorists who try to follow suit.
Jak wrote:
*off
WICKED BREW

Lynn, MA

#14 Oct 20, 2009
M4NiC5 wrote:
just a bunch of Rednecks with no balls getting together to look cool on bicycles. Get a life folks.
you are the one who needs a life...stay off the computer douche bag or i will take it from you...
Independent Irish

Centerville, MA

#15 Oct 22, 2009
who is the dominate club for Cape Cod?
Walt

Brandon, Canada

#16 Oct 22, 2009
Yea, sure, I rode a Harley for years and if I rode with anyone it would have been a friend. If a bunch of outlaw bikers ever got too close for comfort I just did what I could to not become visibly a part of the pack.

I don't think even the outlaws are interested in independents riding alongside them. They might nod their head because you have a bike but they aren't looking for your company.
DAVE M wrote:
Tell me why every time a person that is in a motorcycle club gets in trouble with the law, the police and the media associate them the the Hell's Angel's. All clubs police them self and have there own bi-laws too follow, Just because they ride together doesn't mean they are affiliated with each other. Just Say "Not Guilty By Association"
D.A.M.
Rbfrat

Howell, MI

#17 Nov 19, 2009
There is no dominant club on Cape Cod right now. The HA's had a clubhouse in Bourne but lost it after their new Prez, Pee Wee, ran the charter into the ground. Outlaws were in Taunton but all got arrested on drug charges. The Cape is a vacuum right now. That is why you see all the wanna be's running around with new 3 piece patches on.
Walt

Winnipeg, Canada

#18 Nov 19, 2009
If a few troopers are running Oxy then I want a whole bunch of troopers to be watched, at least for awhile.

As clubs are responsible for human trafficking for prostitution purposes I would say that they are as worthy of attention as whoever is doing the Highway killings. They are not the choir boys that you are suggesting.
B M D dartmouth Mass wrote:
this stuff always ticks me off!! one member of an MC gets busted selling drugs and the whole damn membership is pportrayed as dope dealing thugs!
i guess then we should assume that because a few MSP troopers are running an illegal Oxy Contin ring that all Troopers are Drug Dealers too?
or should we assume that all troopers are rapists because one gets caught forcing women he pulls over into giving him a BJ??
Most SWs i know are working class guys,going to work hard every day to pay there bills and mortgages just like everybody else.
if the local,state and federal LEOS want to impress me....go ahead and solve the Highway Killings or something like that so that the familes of thesse un-fortunate victims can get thsome closure after 20 some years of misery, instead of chasing guys around with patches on there backs!
That would require some honest work now wouldnt it?
SOA

Bristol, RI

#20 Dec 2, 2009
Rbfrat wrote:
There is no dominant club on Cape Cod right now. The HA's had a clubhouse in Bourne but lost it after their new Prez, Pee Wee, ran the charter into the ground. Outlaws were in Taunton but all got arrested on drug charges. The Cape is a vacuum right now. That is why you see all the wanna be's running around with new 3 piece patches on.
is there any clubs in RI
Ralph

Providence, RI

#21 Jan 6, 2010
i want to start a motorcycle riding club in rhode island but i want to talk to the head MC. how can i do that and who is the head MC. im not sure but i think it is the Hells Angels. can anyone give me an idea. thanks
CaptJim

Holden, MA

#22 Jan 6, 2010
who's the dominant club in MA? The HA? Is there a diff between the MA dominant club and North Central MA dominant club?
CaptJim

Holden, MA

#23 Jan 6, 2010
I've heard there are some HA guys that hang around Holden... true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swansea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Local teacher accused of child abuse (Feb '09) Oct '17 SILENCE 18
Boycott Stop and Shop (May '08) Sep '17 Never SNS 56
News Help wanted: Amazon holds job fair to hire 50,0... Sep '17 Simplejim 3
Fall River Jukebox (Jun '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 17
fall river s. (Dec '06) Jul '17 BELOW THE HILL 29
News Spotlight with Lauren Daley: Daley's Picks for ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 General Zod 1
The Best Tools for Searching MLS Listings Online (May '16) May '16 mstrategis 1

Swansea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swansea Mortgages