Angela Davis Looks To 'Bury The Ratchet'

Angela Davis Looks To 'Bury The Ratchet'

There are 3 comments on the WDBZ-AM Cincinnati story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Angela Davis Looks To 'Bury The Ratchet'. In it, WDBZ-AM Cincinnati reports that:

During an interview with television personality Jacque Reid last week, civil rights activist Angela Davis announced a new campaign, " Bury the Ratchet ," aimed at improving the depictions of Black women in mainstream media.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBZ-AM Cincinnati.

give it up

Carrollton, GA

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Hell,I thougt that rag bag was dead.I don't have have anything to "AX" her anyway!!
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Dec 12, 2012
give it up wrote:
Hell,I thougt that rag bag was dead.I don't have have anything to "AX" her anyway!!
Same here. That worthless witch has made a living off of playing the race card just like the "Reverends" aka race pimps Al $harpton and Je$$e. Wonder if she's ever worked a day in her miserable life?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Did she appoligize for killing that judge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swainsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
janet jackson is back!!!! 52 min hi 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Real Madrid 20,111
Black Judge Charged With Wife Abuse (May '11) 3 hr Citizen 5
Is this joke for a law enforcement officer... (Mar '13) 4 hr Citizen 17
News 'Empire' fans vie for spot in season 2 11 hr Belle Sexton 1
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) 21 hr Ernie 116
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) Thu Spare Me 1,259
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Swainsboro Mortgages