First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wonder

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2010
do u know of him, sells alot of drugs in this county, how come they don't put the little shit n jail, he rats on everyone and then he covers his stinking little ass up and so does his freaky little girlfried...
empi

Berkeley Springs, WV

#2 Jun 13, 2010
wonder wrote:
do u know of him, sells alot of drugs in this county, how come they don't put the little shit n jail, he rats on everyone and then he covers his stinking little ass up and so does his freaky little girlfried...
there are a lot of dealers in braxton, they just dont know when they are going to be busted, it is a matter of time.
empi

Berkeley Springs, WV

#3 Jun 13, 2010
lots of drugs in this county, it is a matter of time before they get caught with their pants down, there are always someone smarter then they believe. Their are jail cells with their names on them.
omg

Rupert, WV

#4 Jun 13, 2010
his girlfriend is a fcking ding bat and he is trash
wonder

United States

#5 Jun 14, 2010
yeah he will get busted, heard he was working for a treel service, local here, never will i have my trees trimmed. his pants will be down when he gets caught.
Muddy Waters

Huntington, WV

#6 Jun 15, 2010
wonder wrote:
Yes I know Boomer, he is a very sick little bastard and he is a snitching little pill pusher. As for the nasty little girl friend, she in nothing but pure white whoring trash. They both need to get their shit cleaned up and get the race tracks (Needle) removed from their arms. Boomer would rob a dead mans grave if he thought that he could score some drugs with the remains.
Muddy Waters

Huntington, WV

#7 Jun 15, 2010
Boomer is a snitching little pill (dope)head and he needs to get his head out of the clouds and quit chasing the dream or it is going to kill him deader that Sunday; that is if some one from the human species doesn't put a bullet into him first.
1 post removed
Muddy Waters

Huntington, WV

#9 Jun 15, 2010
Boomer isn't the only one slinging drugs in Braxton County. There are quite a few of them in the apartments at Deer Forest and even quite a few on town hill. Hell some of the folks on town hill have family members in Gassaway who sells scripts.
I think that the DEA needs to set up a long term survalience in Braxton county like they have done in surrounding counties in the past....then this dope dealing, using trash would be cleaned up like it should be.
When a person is stung out on the shit and still chasing the dream; they would rob their own mothers for that next fix.
When you use, the first high is the most fastinating high you will ever have, I know from experience, and you spend the rest of your addiction trying to capture that high that will never happen again.
1 post removed
Colleen

Brooksville, FL

#11 Jun 21, 2010
Saw Boomer at the drug store buying some rubbers.
The dark glasses he wore fooled nobody in the store.

http://www.waltsense.com/storage/articles/200...
Mama602

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jun 22, 2010
Wihy cant u people take care of your own backyard and ruit playing god. boomer and his girlfriend are good people. u nef to get the facts straight.
adsi

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2010
i do happen to like boomer and miranda also. and you know everybody has skeltons in their closet. so dont throw stones at glass houses.
sad but true

Princeton, WV

#14 Jun 22, 2010
no one has to throw anything at them they throw enough shit up their noses and in their veins. Its sad how if you mention someone is on drugs other poeple think they are good people. Well if boomer or miranda was driving a car fucked up and killed your child because of it or your sister mother brother father cousin.... would you still think they were such good people? Believe me its only a matter of time until they hurt someone to that extent or themselves just look at bert cochran rip.
a former braxton resident

Snowshoe, WV

#15 Jun 25, 2010
Tia Westfall dated this dope head Boomer, she will never be the same. She is highly addicted and steals off her own Dad for her next high. The DEA needs to do something, Braxton will have no young or middle ages residents, their sll gonna die from drugs, overdosing or someone killing them over a drug deal gone bad. DRUGS KILL!!! GET HELP. REHAB gives you a new lease on life!!!!!
oh wow

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Jun 25, 2010
boomer didnt stick a gun to tias head and make her do it. shes a worthless piece of shit and shes a nark. she needs to be put in her place
A former Braxton countian

Snowshoe, WV

#17 Jun 25, 2010
He made her a worthless piece of shit and if anybody needs put in there place its BOOMER!! Tia was a child! Get real, she is partially responsible for her actions, but he fed the habit.
He's the worthless piece of shit. Beware because what goes 'round comes 'round. He will be caught and I hope a whole lot more are caught. Our county needs cleaned up like it was when I was a kid there. None of this crap went on. All your out-of-state no good welfare asses come to WV particularly Braxton co.,to sell your drugs and not work a day in your LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 10

United States

#18 Jun 25, 2010
A former Braxton countian wrote:
He made her a worthless piece of shit and if anybody needs put in there place its BOOMER!! Tia was a child! Get real, she is partially responsible for her actions, but he fed the habit.
He's the worthless piece of shit. Beware because what goes 'round comes 'round. He will be caught and I hope a whole lot more are caught. Our county needs cleaned up like it was when I was a kid there. None of this crap went on. All your out-of-state no good welfare asses come to WV particularly Braxton co.,to sell your drugs and not work a day in your LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
ok, if shes cuch a child then she shouldnt have been doing those things. Shes a grown ass girl she knows what she was doing. Now she dates guys for the drugs the have. Yeah some child.
a former braxton countian

Snowshoe, WV

#19 Jun 25, 2010
This site isn't the place to discuss these issues. Sounds to me like there may be a little jealousy but thats just speculation. The subject is closed as far as I'm concerned. But if you would like to discuss it more in depth maybe we could meet up and discuss it in person!!! I hope all the dealers get caught and all the users get help. Have a blessed day and I will pray for you that you will get help. You obviously need divine intervention.
Boomers Girlfriend

Clear Spring, MD

#20 Jun 25, 2010
hi, i am boomers gf and just to let you know you guys are pussys bc instead of saying this to our faces like a real person would you run your mouth all big and bad on the web, so until youre man or women enough to come forward and tell us who you are you can keep our names out of your mouth or choke on them. Its sad you have nothing better to do than talk about other ppl, so get a life.
a former braxton countian

Snowshoe, WV

#21 Jun 25, 2010
Mr Moderator you need to look at previous posts!
Muddy Waters

Huntington, WV

#22 Jun 25, 2010
This shit is for children, and I am so off of here. But in all honesty addiction is a bad thing, but if its there thing let them be, all anyone can do is pray for all the people in the world, the good, the bad and all the other ones......God will deliver us all on judgment day. I hope that all soul are right with God, because I don't think I would like hell to much, Do You?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wht happened to nathan Davis (Aug '15) 17 hr Uhmmm No 28
morgan Sat Question 5
Paul Sears Dec 1 Hrs a bitch 2
Vicky Nov 30 This is whack 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,907
Beware con artist contractor Nov 24 Nonpayment 4
Tyler Shafer having a baby????? Nov 24 Gxhjb 4

Sutton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance