how braxon county schools teachers do...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not saying

Summersville, WV

#26 Apr 11, 2013
I'm a 7 grade student and all you adults on here are acting immature. And if I was bullied too much I'd punch my bully too! The teachers try their hardest and it's not their fault! Adults make fun of this generation but forget they're the ones who raised it
1 post removed
concerned

United States

#28 Apr 13, 2013
the high school needs to hire a certified welding teacher not one that sets on his lazy ass an teaches them nothing, what these kids know I venture to say they have taught each other, where is that so called teacher when there are students back in the welding booths having sex or smoking their weed an yes these kinda things happen in there Degarmo is no teacher all he can do is set in there an make smart remarks about the female students, he is a trash mouth
Braxton_County

United States

#29 Apr 13, 2013
Degarmo is on paid suspension for saying sexual things about a student.
concerned

United States

#30 Apr 15, 2013
Braxton_County wrote:
Degarmo is on paid suspension for saying sexual things about a student.
he shouldn't be on paid suspension that is just giving him a vacation..an it was not only to one student that he made sexual remarks to but several students ...one remark he said was that they would have to come to the jail on their Easter break to see him he was asked why he said for raping little kids...that is really some kinda comment that a teacher should really be saying ...for the ones who have reported him way to go because there is no reason for the students to hear his smart remarks like that
Braxton_County

United States

#31 Apr 15, 2013
His hearing is tomorrow.
abc

United States

#32 Apr 16, 2013
braxtonbornandraised wrote:
<quoted text>
As a parent I take offence to your remarks, My children are 6 years and 21 months apart. Have always pushed my children to do there best. You do have bullying in the schools and it does no good to report it. Anything that happens is on child against the other, as for teachers Linda Brooks is a damn good teach unless the child is to lazy to do the work.
I agree with dr. Phil, he has brought up many good points about the parents and children here. There is a very small percentage of parents that do not care for there kids. There is an alarming increase in grand parents and mature adults adopting there grand children and other adults taking on kids that need a decent upbringing, because their parents are drug addicts or misuse their finances wherever it may come from. If you want a solution, then you need to step up to the plate and help others, be an advocate to help children, not turn away.
abc

United States

#33 Apr 16, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
he shouldn't be on paid suspension that is just giving him a vacation..an it was not only to one student that he made sexual remarks to but several students ...one remark he said was that they would have to come to the jail on their Easter break to see him he was asked why he said for raping little kids...that is really some kinda comment that a teacher should really be saying ...for the ones who have reported him way to go because there is no reason for the students to hear his smart remarks like that
This is the problem, you have a school superintendent that should be screening teaches before hiring them. The superintendent needs to go and get someone to operate the school in Braxton county as it should be. I say vote on getting the superintendent fired, and work on getting QUALIFIED TEACHERS.
concerned

United States

#34 Apr 16, 2013
from my understanding there have been a few more students came forward about things Degarmo has done or said to them...get this man out of the schools an get a certified welder in there who is willing an able to teach these kids instead of set on his rump an make sexual jester's to the students
Braxton_County

United States

#35 Apr 16, 2013
The state is coming to inspect the school Monday because we are in the 5th lowest percent of failing schools in West Virginia.
HighSchoolDrama

United States

#36 Apr 17, 2013
JesusFreak wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, way to make me look bad. I would never use that language, or talk about teachers that way? They work hard!
I don't know about making the teachers look bad but with a name like JesusFreak, I would think they would worry more about making Jesus look bad. Shame on you!!!!!
JesusFreak

United States

#37 Apr 17, 2013
HighSchoolDrama wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know about making the teachers look bad but with a name like JesusFreak, I would think they would worry more about making Jesus look bad. Shame on you!!!!!
No, I was saying that they took my screen name and cussed and talked badly about teachers. I would never do that. Teachers work hard, plus i don't talk like that. Lol
her

Lithia, FL

#38 Apr 19, 2013
they dont care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rite aid pharmacy (Dec '15) 49 min Huh 79
Dont forget her 12 hr Strollboss 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Missy 4,200
Sp in braxton Mon Hmmmm 2
Why shop in other countys Mon Pod 1
steve prince (Aug '11) Aug 21 VICKIE Snider 8
Andy slaughter Aug 20 Wondering 1

Sutton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance