how braxon county schools teachers do...

how braxon county schools teachers dont do there jobs with bullying

Posted in the Sutton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cme

Ardsley, NY

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Bullying is a big deal in school today my soon gets bullied a lot in school for years and we got into trouble with the courts so now he has to go every day and its still going today is it fair for this to go on and plus my son had a nother student hirt hime real bad this year and the bullying still going on kids hurt them self over this and its a shame this is going on right here were we send our kids to be safe
oh boy

Howardsville, VA

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Lies ! All lies !
oh boy

Howardsville, VA

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Let me rephrase that....Yes bullying does happen in the schools these days. Your son got hurt but he started the incident. I am sorry he was hurt but he shouldn't have hit the other child first. IF you believe this is still happening them maybe you should have a meeting at the school w/ the other child's parents, teachers, principals, etc.
omg

Wheeling, WV

#4 Dec 16, 2012
Why don't you go to the school administrators or the BOE about it? What good does putting it on here do??
george

Fairmont, WV

#5 Dec 16, 2012
oh boy wrote:
Let me rephrase that....Yes bullying does happen in the schools these days. Your son got hurt but he started the incident. I am sorry he was hurt but he shouldn't have hit the other child first. IF you believe this is still happening them maybe you should have a meeting at the school w/ the other child's parents, teachers, principals, etc.
keep the school officials out out it. both parents need to sanction an event friday night, at the school, put the boxing gloves on and duke it out. it would be good for them. they will loose their stress and frustrations in the ring. maybe even shake hands after the fight. the fight needs to be controlled by a referee. I would pay to see this.
cme

Ardsley, NY

#6 Dec 17, 2012
You know I have called the school and the board the school did call me back but iam still waiting on the board to get back with me and my son did not hit that kid first there was kids in the class room that seen it all if the other child would have not went on facebook and sent girls tx on a made up name and wearing a masksaying he new were they lived and what they did and he was going to make them surffer if this was your girlfriend or kid would you not said something to the boy and its still bad that bulling goes on everday in school its just not this school its every were and why I won't let it go my son still can't see out of one eye. The school is suposed to be a safe place for our kids

Since: Nov 12

Hansford, WV

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Mason Co., WV , been in NEWS about the Teachers and Students, also.Schools are not the same as WE knew them when I went in the 60s.........
cntrymom

Howardsville, VA

#8 Mar 7, 2013
angel just me wrote:
Mason Co., WV , been in NEWS about the Teachers and Students, also.Schools are not the same as WE knew them when I went in the 60s.........
This woman's son attacked the other student and now she is crying about it. Her son is in trouble w/ the law and started a fight he couldn't finish. He isn't blind in one eye either. They are just wanting money and to cause trouble. The other boy wasn't going to sit and be hit w/o defending himself. No matter the reason here the boy should have kept his hands to himself and the mother should just drop it. School sure isn't like it used to be. Kids would fight then go on. Kids anymore take things to far then parents get involved when their kid starts something they shouldn't have. Same goes w/ wanting the teachers to let the kids slide by on nothing but getting pissed if the kid doesn't learn anything.

Kids need to learn that the world is never fair and they are not "entitled" to everything.

Since: Nov 12

Hansford, WV

#9 Mar 8, 2013
cntrymom wrote:
<quoted text>
This woman's son attacked the other student and now she is crying about it. Her son is in trouble w/ the law and started a fight he couldn't finish. He isn't blind in one eye either. They are just wanting money and to cause trouble. The other boy wasn't going to sit and be hit w/o defending himself. No matter the reason here the boy should have kept his hands to himself and the mother should just drop it. School sure isn't like it used to be. Kids would fight then go on. Kids anymore take things to far then parents get involved when their kid starts something they shouldn't have. Same goes w/ wanting the teachers to let the kids slide by on nothing but getting pissed if the kid doesn't learn anything.
Kids need to learn that the world is never fair and they are not "entitled" to everything.
I agree 100per cent
Both

United States

#10 Mar 10, 2013
cme wrote:
You know I have called the school and the board the school did call me back but iam still waiting on the board to get back with me and my son did not hit that kid first there was kids in the class room that seen it all if the other child would have not went on facebook and sent girls tx on a made up name and wearing a masksaying he new were they lived and what they did and he was going to make them surffer if this was your girlfriend or kid would you not said something to the boy and its still bad that bulling goes on everday in school its just not this school its every were and why I won't let it go my son still can't see out of one eye. The school is suposed to be a safe place for our kids
I think you should've payed more attention while attending school yourself. Use a dictionary to look up how to spell words, and the definition of a run-on sentence.
nunyabiz
#11 Apr 2, 2013
i know for a fact a kindergarten teacher is a nasty attituded woman my son feels so bad about himself and cried and say mommy why does my teacher hate me my son is the sweetest most repextfull little boy and thats not just cus he is my son last year n preschool he cldnt wait for school now everymorning i can see he dreads it and loved school was so excited these children are still babies if u can be patient and understand the pain u inflict quit your job you have a nasty personality and if you dont stop it i will report you i am sparring your name to give you a chance to change heed the warning im not the only parent after your job
2 posts removed
USE YOUR HEADS

United States

#14 Apr 6, 2013
People amaze me.Instead of getting on here and crying around go tell someone who can change the situation. When you posy on here it looks like your just being a bunch of cry babies
BCHSSTUDENT

United States

#15 Apr 6, 2013
Even when you tell someone, nothing is done.
1 post removed
Dr Phil

Fairmont, WV

#17 Apr 8, 2013
In fairness, there should be a thread titled, "How Braxton County Parents don't do there job...period!". People in this county pump babies out of vaginas quicker than a Hollywood marriage. But once they are born they are forgotten because both parents are more concerned with themselves than the child's well being. That is of course until they get into trouble. Then it is all the teachers fault.

Please put the pill bottle down and pay attention to your children. Get involved with your child's school. Don't treat school like daycare where you drop your kid off so you can go enjoy your day. You will get less surprises if you keep yourself in the loop. If you take your child's education seriously and show respect to your teachers and school administrators, your child will too and there will be less problems.

Yep, a child is responsibility and work. But it is rewarding if you give it a chance.
1 post removed
USE YOUR HEADS

United States

#19 Apr 9, 2013
Honors student...collage? Maybe you should use your spell check. Everyone has a different teaching style...maybe you should go to "collage" and become a teacher and then tell them how to.do their jobs! I think Dr.Phil hit the nail on the head...parents are to blame and need to step up to the plate and their job! This is why kids are so disrespectful and education isn't a priority...
1 post removed
Braxton_County

United States

#21 Apr 9, 2013
I'm Ummm by the way if you're also too stupid to figure that out.
EDUCATOR

United States

#22 Apr 10, 2013
don't expect the teachers to babysit your children, this is your job as a parent, if you spend more time with them, maybe they will be able to get a good education, and support your lazy butt. On the other hand, the teachers in Braxton county do not have the education nor the talent to deal with these type of individuals. why do you believe the state wants to come in??? we have teachers that spend more time socializing than teaching. get off your phones, and teach the children!!!
Braxton_County

United States

#23 Apr 10, 2013
Amen!
braxtonbornandra ised

Fairmont, WV

#24 Apr 10, 2013
Dr Phil wrote:
In fairness, there should be a thread titled, "How Braxton County Parents don't do there job...period!". People in this county pump babies out of vaginas quicker than a Hollywood marriage. But once they are born they are forgotten because both parents are more concerned with themselves than the child's well being. That is of course until they get into trouble. Then it is all the teachers fault.
Please put the pill bottle down and pay attention to your children. Get involved with your child's school. Don't treat school like daycare where you drop your kid off so you can go enjoy your day. You will get less surprises if you keep yourself in the loop. If you take your child's education seriously and show respect to your teachers and school administrators, your child will too and there will be less problems.
Yep, a child is responsibility and work. But it is rewarding if you give it a chance.
As a parent I take offence to your remarks, My children are 6 years and 21 months apart. Have always pushed my children to do there best. You do have bullying in the schools and it does no good to report it. Anything that happens is on child against the other, as for teachers Linda Brooks is a damn good teach unless the child is to lazy to do the work.
Braxton_County

United States

#25 Apr 11, 2013
braxtonbornandraised wrote:
<quoted text>
As a parent I take offence to your remarks, My children are 6 years and 21 months apart. Have always pushed my children to do there best. You do have bullying in the schools and it does no good to report it. Anything that happens is on child against the other, as for teachers Linda Brooks is a damn good teach unless the child is to lazy to do the work.
Hah! My ass she's a good teacher. When you actually have her, tell me how that goes. She doesn't know her head from her ass. She teaches nothing. Need it in another language? How about nada? Comprende?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
overpiced sutton laundry 57 min Heck ya 35
Daughter came home from college has a tattoo of... (Nov '13) 3 hr shunner 72
Druggies (Mar '15) 4 hr NoDummyHere 7
Looking for MILF 4 hr ohhh 11
Jimmy williams Sun Hell 3
jacob minnich dead (Jun '11) Dec 8 TrueLove 48
ashamed of what i did (Dec '13) Dec 7 No friend of mine 20

Sutton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance