Accident on I-79 today

Accident on I-79 today

Posted in the Sutton Forum

John Doe

Summersville, WV

#1 Aug 27, 2013
The news channel reported it was between gassaway & flatwoods exit but only said the car was a mercury , the female died and male transported to bcmh, the news channel hasn't updated any info, anyone know who it was?
Harold

Toronto, Canada

#2 Aug 27, 2013
John Doe wrote:
The news channel reported it was between gassaway & flatwoods exit but only said the car was a mercury , the female died and male transported to bcmh, the news channel hasn't updated any info, anyone know who it was?
i would like an update on the male victom i was the first person on scene i called 911 i seen it hapoen in frontbof me as there car rolled towards me please tell me he is ok i gave been thinking about this all day
just me

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2013
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>i would like an update on the male victom i was the first person on scene i called 911 i seen it hapoen in frontbof me as there car rolled towards me please tell me he is ok i gave been thinking about this all day
There is a fb page called prayers for Derrick Bever that will have updates about him. I noticed someone posted a memorial page for the young lady that passed and there was a link to his page on it. They said he is in a coma now but that's just what someone commented on facebook so I don't know how accurate it is. I don't know the victims or the family, just came across it through a friend's page after I heard of the accident. I'm sorry you had to see such a horrible sight and will be praying for you as well as the young man and the families of all involved. God bless you!
know

Williamstown, WV

#4 Aug 28, 2013
The girl was Savannah McKinney and the boy was Derick Bever. They was from Summersville. The boy is in a medical induced coma. Serious serious condition but came through the surgery .
so sad

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 29, 2013
This is so sad. Is any information being given on the cause of the accident? I haven't seen anything on any news sources.
yes

Fairmont, WV

#6 Aug 29, 2013
drugs and speed
update

Mannington, WV

#7 Sep 2, 2013
Anyone know any more?
RIPsavannah

Summersville, WV

#8 Sep 5, 2013
yes wrote:
drugs and speed
are you sure that is the cause, I am not calling you a liar, however i am agood friend of Savannah and her family and we would like some real answers!!!!! Not only was savannah killed but so was her unborn child, Savannah did not even get to find out she was having a baby
https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-loving-Memo...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prayers-for-De...
RIPsavannah

Summersville, WV

#9 Sep 5, 2013
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>i would like an update on the male victom i was the first person on scene i called 911 i seen it hapoen in frontbof me as there car rolled towards me please tell me he is ok i gave been thinking about this all day
please email me [email protected]

I am a real good friend/ family member of Savannah if its okay can you email me and tell me what you saw all we want is a little peace of mind
jwc

Buckhannon, WV

#10 May 7, 2015
Harold wrote:
He is ok. He is my brother. Banged up but appears ok. Thanks for inquiring.
Nobody

Bladensburg, MD

#11 Jun 7, 2016
yes wrote:
drugs and speed
Get your facts straight I know both of them and no drugs was in there systems stfu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Bee 4,300
overpiced sutton laundry 5 hr Flavy 13
China Buffet (Apr '17) Fri Frogman4 9
Rite aid pharmacy (Dec '15) Nov 17 Perv 157
Howard stackhouse jr Nov 16 Robbie 5
Sheena Drake Nov 16 Rob 2
Looking for MILF Nov 15 Howard 9

Sutton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance