Lets see

Penn Laird, VA

#1 Jun 2, 2011
What do people think of her?
1 post removed
fk fk jv sh jv adv

Penn Laird, VA

#3 Jun 3, 2011
She is a slut, druggie and more. She thinks everyman wants her. She is nothing but Trouble!!!
whats with her

Craigsville, WV

#4 Jun 19, 2011
whats with her? whose she dating besides everyones elses boy friend
john mackie

Bluefield, WV

#5 Jun 20, 2011
WOW, sounds like a great woman . Where could i run into her? I want to ask her out.
lisa

Craigsville, WV

#6 Jun 20, 2011
john mackie wrote:
WOW, sounds like a great woman . Where could i run into her? I want to ask her out.
Why to catch something
Deven

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2011
She's a bitch she's controlling she won't let her boy friend danny smallwood be friends with a friend of mine any more she told her that he does what she says and he doe some one needs to teach her a leason if I dident live in LA I would I hate her for what she has done and danny to how can he stay with some one that does drugs all the time
stupid

Craigsville, WV

#8 Jun 22, 2011
Lisa threatens him ith the kids. Which he needs an dna test dont on everyone of them to see if any of them belong to him. She does nothing but use him and everyone else she comes into contact with. She is playing the welfare system by claiming shes taken care of her kids when in all actionality her parents have them 24/7. She has nothing to do with them and claims to be such a good mother to them but how can you be or call yourself a mother if your to worthless to take care of your own children and have some one else raising them for you. To me it makes you flat out worthless and shes needs to grow up and take responsibility for herself and her children. Lisa stop worrying about whose life your gonna ruin next and what guy your gonna screw next. look at how srewed up you are. Your a WHORE!!!!!!! Everyones knows it!!!!!!!!!!
Leave Danny alone and move on with your life cause you sure as hell dont give a damn about him your just interested in using him and beating the shit out of him but your days gonna come and someones gonna beat the hell out of you for all the shit you've done to him and to other!
BBB

Bridgeport, WV

#9 Jun 22, 2011
her and that danny kid are good for each other, they both r worthless and pathetic
abc

Craigsville, WV

#10 Jun 22, 2011
Lisa is worthless but at least Danny has a job and is trying to make it he just dont know how to handle his money like hes should.
abc

Craigsville, WV

#11 Jun 22, 2011
lisas the one living on welfare and everyone else
bitch

Craigsville, WV

#12 Jun 30, 2011
Lisa uses Danny in everyway and threatens him in everyway possible mostly with the kids. Her parents are raising the kids. Danny works his ass off and Lisa is too busy running her mouth and hiding from her responsibiltys plus running around drugging and doing God only now with God only nows who. She is nothing but a slut. She brags about all the guys shes been with and all the guys shes took on at one time.
Tom

Clarksburg, WV

#13 Jun 30, 2011
DANNY sUCKS Di@*
Zap

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Jul 1, 2011
You would know...wouldnt you Tom?
how nasty

Craigsville, WV

#15 Jul 25, 2011
Is she really a slut and a mother? i heard she has been with over half the county. Whose kids are those that you see her mother walking with and pushing around in the stroller? Are those Lisa's kids? I heard she has 3 kids but i thought she took care of them? She says she does. I see her all the time selling drugs and I think shes selling more than just drugs but who in their right mind would touch that nasty whore? I've heard alot of nasty things about her and was just wondering if it was all true?
Someone

Newark, NJ

#16 Jul 26, 2011
Its all true and those are her kids she says there Danny smallwoods but I think he needs a paternity test
jackson

Craigsville, WV

#17 Jul 28, 2011
Someone wrote:
Its all true and those are her kids she says there Danny smallwoods but I think he needs a paternity test
I'd have to agree with you he need to get them all tested none of them look like Danny. The oldest little girl looks like Bryan Lloyd, the oldest boy looks like Brian Perkins and the youngest God only now altho they said that welfare had him tested and he supposively belong to Danny but I think they srewed with the results. Lisa has screwed around with so many people that its hard to tell whose kids they are and sat their telling Danny one minute that they all belong to him when their getting along then when their fighting that they dont belong to him. Shes nothing but a piece of TRASH!
Someone

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Aug 3, 2011
I agree I don't know why he puts up with it I know I'm done I'm know longer going to be friends with him even if he calls wanting my friendship back when they start fighting I'm not going to be treated that way

Since: Aug 11

Watertown, WI

#19 Aug 10, 2011
Someone wrote:
Its all true and those are her kids she says there Danny sm!allwoods but I think he needs a paternity test
I took her to get paternity results, those ARE dannnys kids!

Since: Aug 11

Watertown, WI

#20 Aug 10, 2011
commacozzie wrote:
<quoted text> I took her to get paternity results, those ARE dannnys kids!
Alot of what ws said about lisa is true, she does have babies by danny, i have known lisa for over a year now, she has helped me tremendously, i have never known her to be a "druggie"though.
jackson

Craigsville, WV

#21 Aug 10, 2011
commacozzie wrote:
<quoted text> Alot of what ws said about lisa is true, she does have babies by danny, i have known lisa for over a year now, she has helped me tremendously, i have never known her to be a "druggie"though.
then you need to open your eyes and get off of the drugs none of those kids belong to danny. how the hell can she help you when she cant even help herself shes a lazy slut . oh i get it shes helped you by pleasuring you probly!as for the drugs thats all she thinks about cause it sureas hell isnt her kids. her [parents are raising them cause shes to sprry to take care of them she just uses them for the welfare check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wendy's parking lot 55 min Ms Congeniality 5
T J Gillenwater Sun Rachelle 47
Mariah Walls Sun WildandWonderful15 2
braxton co super Sun alice 5
misi hawkins (Jun '12) May 23 wewish 78
main st drug bust info May 22 cgj 8
Brandon McCourt and his woman (Mar '12) May 21 just 29
More from around the web

Sutton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE